more qns about stereotypes

I was chatting with a girlfriend about our experiences, and our friends' experiences, and it seems that...

if you want spontaneous short-term fun -- go to a souther guy (latino, african, etc - please not that the line is drawn based on culture, not race, so no racism here)

if you want a stable ltr -- go for a northerner - he'll be less fun but way more reliable

what are your thoughts about this?

I know that there're always exceptions, and I'd never judge any man without getting to know him a bit first, but there're overall tendencies, aren't there?

thanks,

-yes

sorry, the only stereotype I can think of is: if you want sex, be with a Hispanic guy, because white guys just aren't into it. This, after much discussion with a former college roommate who was bewildered by the lack of sex drive she "discovered" while dating white guys!

I can tell you from my own experience that Hispanic men have a whole other attitude about sex, I think having to do with "machismo," which you don't find (to this degree) in other cultures. There just isn't the hang-up about sex because it's a very natural part of things and not taboo.

1.What is your definition of "fun"?

2.What is your definition of Southern/Northern? Are you in the USA or some other country?

3.Wouldn't it depend on what culture you're from?