in a very bad spot

hi first post im new to this forum, ive got a very confusing situation that has gotten me into a very hard/bad spot, here we go..

this all starts back 2 years ago, i met a girl who i started talking to/dating and things ended up not working out, we worked together so we still talked and saw each other a few times a week, over the course of these 2 years ive still had feelings and just never said anything, and in the back of my mind i had a feeling she felt the same way, i started dating a differant girl and she started dating another guy, things didnt work out between her first relationship, and by then we bcame very close friends, best friends even, so me (still having feelings for her but couldnt do anything about it because i was with another girl whom i was in love with, or thought so) introduced her to a good friend of mine and potentially get them together. so times goes by they start to date and we stopped working with each other, but now i see her a few tiems a week because shes dating my best friend, a week into their relationship all hell breaks loose and they are fighting and arguing already, over the past 6 months they are still fighting and im getting brought into it due to trust issues my best friend has, i end up breaking up with my girlfriend and start to hangout with my friends girlfriend alot more than usual, as of this point in time they are broken up and say they hate each other and never wanna see or speak to each other again, so me and the girl are sitting at the river talking and i just turn and ask her staright up if she still has feelings for me because its been bothering me for 2 years, and she just smiles and admits she feels the same way as i do,(right now i feel on top of the world) we start to hook up over the next few days and eventually slept together, and i asked if this is gonna get weird or ruin anything i dont wanna do it and she said she was happy with it so we proceded to do what we were doing and it felt amasing, she was calling me babe, boo, telling me shes upset she cant wake up next to me when she wasnt sleeping over and all this junk, so im starting to catch feelings for her again. now my best friend comes home from a snowboarding trip and comes ight to my house asking me questions about us hanging out alone and a party wewent to and all this crap, then started calling and texting her about i wanna be with you i miss you and they went to talk that night. now shes acting weird towards me saying she feels like our friendship is going to be messed up and she wont talk to me and i feel horrible, 2 years in the making and i finally was happy and now im very confused on what could be going through her mind, i honestly want to try to start somethign with me and her, but i also want to remain friends with my buddy, he still doesnt know what happened between me and his ex. all i ever wanted this whole time is to be with this girl. im very confused

what might be going through her head?

am i wrong for what i did to my friend?

is she wrong for what she did to my friend?

the girl and i are very close and if she wants to continue things with my buddy im fine with that i just need to know what is going on, im very confused anything will help,

thankyou for reading that story long situation as well haha