[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3]Alright so here it is, my girlfriend friend is coming into town ( girl) she told me that she would not be seeing me as much when she gets here(she is only staying for a week) I was like alright whatever its cool, so I was suppose to see her yesterday but I didn’t because she text me and said hey I am going to have girls night next Monday is it ok so I asked her if she was going to see me after, she then tells me only if they end it early, so I got upset about it because she is basically saying that it is up to her friends if they want to stay out later or not. I blew her off that night like she blew me off 2 weeks ago for her friends I had a guys night out that night, I always invite her to everything. I always make her my priority and give her all the attention that I can give but it does not seem that I am her priority. So anyways I was like yeah that’s how I felt when u blew me off and I didn’t talk to her for the whole day. So she text me the same night saying sorry blah blah blah so I call her and she gets mad over something, I don’t know what she got mad over. So anyways I am not really talking to her right now because I don’t think I should give her so much attention if she does not appreciate it. I only give her all this attention because I care so much for her. What do you guys think? Should I give in? I always do but I feel like I should not have to but I don’t know! Relationships are so confusing![/sIZE][/FONT]

Edited by timmytak
  • Author

well What I am trying to do is show her that I dont have to pay that much attention to her and not have to make her my priority....Is there a better way to do this? I have already spoken to her about this but she does not seem to understand how i feel:confused: