when do you say 'that's enough'

Sexy_Nightrider

[color=blue]i want to hear ur opinion about this...[/color]

[color=black]i've been with my man for 8 months and i love him with all my heart. now here is where it starts, 2 months ago since feb 28th , lol, i keep track of my days, we held a conversation over the phone which led to the discussion of space. since then there hasn't been space we still continued doing the same routine which caused confusion on my part. since that day everything felt as if it was going down the bowl. i didn't get the same affection i use to get, he joined a website which is known for hooking up and not for nothing our 'personal life' together wasn't all gold too. he's not the type to cheat on his girl but i feel as if i'm starting to get cold towards the relationship, but as soon as i say f*** it he does something that holds me back from doing anything and makes me realize i love this guy. and it's not that i want to do it it just feels like i have to. [/color]

[color=indigo]

Your relationship is obviously lacking the proper communication. That's great that you too had the initial conversation of "space", but you haven't talked about it since? Why not clear up your confusion and talk to him about it again? Get a better understanding of where your relationship actually stands.

From what you have written, it doesn't sound like he is into the relationship like he was before. Joining a site to hook up with other girls and putting a hold on affection are two big red flags!! He wants his cake and eat it too. He knows exactly how to manipulate you at the right time to make you stay. You are being played.

Whether you love him or not, you owe it yourself to be loved equally in return and this guy just isn't doing that. You have two choices:

1-- Talk to him about the way you feel and come to some sort of resolution OR

2-- Do yourself a favor and get out of this manipulative relationship and find someone who will love you with respect.

Remember, true love wouldn't evoke this kind of behavior from your man. If he loved you and you were all he needed/wanted, he wouldn't be needing space only after 7 months into a relationship and he certainly wouldn't be barking up other ladies doors.

[/color]