I messed up!!! BUt i thought it was for good reason!

lostinhopeandlove

Well Let me start by saying i love my wife of lil over 2yrs to death and have never lied to her untill i got fired from work while she was 9 months pregnant! We have had 3 miscarrages before this event took place and i was sooooooooo worried that she would strees out to a very dangerous level and be very unhealthy for the unborn baby!! So i did prob the stupidest thing i have ever done and lied!! after the baby was born and almost three weeks after he was born i told i her i got laid off! well i was on the hunt for a new job already but it has been killing me!! Well she had seen a im to a friend of mine(who is a girl ) stating the truth and that i would but i dont want my wife to find out! well i lied to her again (lies are a very hard thing to cover up!!!!!!) well she asked me about it because she did not read the whole thing so she asked me about it and i lied to her she did not fully believe me. so about 2 months later she woke up one night and wnet back got onto pc and read the whole thing well now she is "crushed"!!! I have to admit i am as well I should have never lied but i thought i was protecting her from over stressing and i got carried away not that i even condone lying I HATE it!!! but as a hypocrite i sound like now because of what i have done!! i have just destroyied our marriage!!!!

Your marriage is over because you told another woman "the truth"? What truth was this exactly. If your marriage is over because you told another woman that you were laid off, and not your wife, then you marriage was on far rockier ground, and you had bigger issues at hand. Unless of course you aren't telling us the whole story of these IM correspondance with this female (which is telling me there's more than meets the eye). So you told a lie, we all do. For whatever reasons we do, we have to live with the consquences and move on. IF your marriage is really over, chuck to a life experience, and learn from it. Good luck!!

• Author
lostinhopeandlove

well i told her (the girl on the im) that i was fired and not laid off but i told her because i can talk to her as well as my wife but she has big stress issues and i did not want her to stress out and complicate the pregnacy. well she read it and is now blowing it way out of sorts!!