Girlfriend as my slave

I recently won a friendly bet with my girlfriend in which the loser is to be the winner's "slave" for 24 hours. I'm looking for some fun and out of the ordinary things to make her do (both sexual and non-sexual).

I'd love to hear everyone's ideas.

I think it could be a lot of fun but demanding she do the wrong things could piss her off and end the relationship. Treat her like a lady and make sure your requests are within her boundaries and you'll be just fine.

i dunna if this is too cheesy, but if u were asking her to do things she normally does anyway, it'd show her that you really appreciate the way she is, day to day.

just add a few funny things in - perhaps wearing smth funny in public, if she's not too shy.

have fun!

-yes

HokeyReligions

I lost a bet like this once.

Lets see, I had to wash his car while he supervised -- he got awfully wet too!

I had to shower with him and wash his hair (not too bad)

I had to cook his favorite meal and feed him (I had to make a separate meal for myself and eat afterward so that I could feed him) Feeding him wasn't so bad - I missed his mouth a lot - hence the above mentioned shower! :)

I had to clip his toenails (after the shower - I don't touch dirty feet!)

I had to watch his favorite TV shows with him, and get up and get him whatever he wanted (drink, popcorn, etc.) but he didn't overdo it - I only had to get up 5 or 6 times.

The next day I received a lovely floral arrangement at work and a big Thank You.

All in all, it was kinda fun.