She stares at me

ToShyToTellMyNick

Ok, here's the deal I practice martial arts 4 times a week. I usually don't care about girls there. But there's one who stares at me and I don't know what she wants... I mean first I thought it was my imagination, like a few days ago I was pretty sure she was looking at me directly I wasn't able to check since I would have to move my head and we were listening an important speech. But yesterday while we were practicing I had that sensation again, we were in couples to practice 1 on 1 techniques, there was 1 couple between us and our master, he was explaining something to them while we were waiting to recibe our orders, they where at my right she was behind my master so I tried to check if she was looking at me with the hope that she wasn't, but guess what? she was!!! Our sights crossed and I thought she was going to look other way but she didn't. She was there.. staring directly to my eyes, it was kinda ackward so I looked other way, the question is... what the heck does she wants? She tallked to me a few times only... none of them was really a conversation, she once asked me about my hair, and the other time she told me kind of a joke. I don't know why but I can't look at her eyes directly she has very beautyful eyes and also a strong look (stronger than mine at least). Any clues?

Srry bout my bad english.. It's not my main language =/

• Author
ToShyToTellMyNick

U think so?.. Because I must be pretty sure, I mean I can't fail there because there's a lot of ppl, friends and I don't want to f**k it up and need to find another gym...

• Author
ToShyToTellMyNick

Normally that would be a great idea but there are a few problems. She's black belt 2nd grade, and I'm red belt with black tags, there are some others on my rank so I have plenty of partners to work with, since we try to work with the same rank unless we have to learn something new. Also there are a lot of black belts so she has plenty of partners to work with too, and girls usually work together so It's really hard to get partnered with her without being obvious. I don't care about being obvious with her, the problem is we are not alone on the class =/. I'll have to find the right moment, still... thx 4 the advice ;)

Not the love ace

If you see she digs you and you dig her, go for it. I feel that you're thinking too much. Don't be over analytical and start jumping to conclusions. Just talk to her dammit!! Trust me, the last thing you want is to tell yourself "It could've, would've but it isn't." Even IF you fail at getting anything with her, at least you know you've tried. The worst thing is to leave a question unanswered.

• Author
ToShyToTellMyNick

I don't care about failing because of her I care because the other guys will luagh so hard I'll be such an idiot =/. and I don't have any trouble to talk to her IF I have the chance, but thats the problem, I don't have much chances without being obvious.

• Author
ToShyToTellMyNick

Ok, I saw her today, I really didn't have much time to pay atention to her since I'm learning a lot of new stuff, but I saw her a few times and sometimes she was looking at me very quickly though since she was busy too, she didn't realize that I saw her this time.

Also I can't find the right time to talk to her... I mean early before the class starts she's mostly speaking with the other girls, then at the end we rlly don't have much time shes with the black belts and she leaves quickly so I can't find that moment, but as soon as I can I'll talk to her. That said... any advices would help me a lot, like when she stares at me like the other day and I see her, should I smile or something? Because meaybe shes looking at me for some other reason and I would look sooooo dumb if I smile...

Well... thx again, n any advices are welcome!