ungrateful bf :(

jessicasilver

im really upet with my boyfriend, i just came out of hospital in pain and yet he asked me to take him out so he can buy something he broke. i decided to take him as i love him and my two friends came along with us too. they were in the car behind us. all day he was rude to me and paid attention more attention to my girlfriends then me which hurt, i dont know why he acts like this sometimes. he left me alone in the shop to go off with my friends so i just ignored him. then this guy came up to me and started talkin to me, he probably thought i was single as i had no man by my side. my bf saw and he ran next to me and the guy obviously left. from then on he kept putting his arm around me and kissing me but i still didnt give him attention. when we were leaving i was driving in front because my friends dont know the way back and he was shouting at me to slow down as i was driving too fast for my friend but i really wasnt, there was a car between us but it didnt mean she couldnt see me. i was just being moody with him and made it clear that i was pissed off, now he keeps calling me and texting me asking me if im ok but im just ignoring him. what shall i do ? :(

• Author
jessicasilver

Because I love him :( we just had an arguement and he wants to talk about it tonight after work! I have a feeling his going to end it with me again :( but this time round I'm nt gna beg him !