Over controlling parents...Ugh!

pacmanbabydoll

Ok.... I'm 17 years old, I'll be 18 in about ten months. I'm staring to feel like I'm 13 again. I recently just got my very first real boyfriend about 4 and a half months ago. My mom and his had a fall out a few months ago about the music he listens to (rap) and my mom hates it. The got into a big debate about that, and my boyfriend just walked off and jumped in his truck and left. My mom felt bad afterwards, but still. And iv'e been trying to figure out what the deal is with both my parents. My little brother is just over a year younger than me. And my parents have sheltered us our whole life. I have to older step sibs (my step dads kids). And they were public schooled, and got to do whatever they wanted. My little brother and I however have had to fight with my dad just so we could go to youth group!!! I've made some mistakes, but nothing that any other teen wouldn't do at 14, 15 or 16. But now its really getting annoying. My parents just recently bought me a car. They call it mine, but it seems like I can't use it without permission, I DON"T HAVE A JOB! My parents would not let me get one until I was 17, and since I turned 17, they kept putting it off and wouldn't let me go myself to do applications! Both my parents chew my brother and I out all the time. My mom has been giving me crap with my boyfriend, because I spend to much time with him and not enough time with the family or her! I graduated high school, I don't have a job, I'm home pretty much 24-7 and she's complaining about it cause its not enough! UGH! She keeps getting onto me cause its like I'm never here, cause I'm always texting. But thats not true! I'm just being a normal teenager! My mom and my boyfriend had another fall out two months ago, because I was told I could stay out till midnight, they even told my brother that. Well we went out and plans changed, and I forgot to call my mom and tell her I wasn't going to be home for another hour or two(which it was only sevenish when the plans changed) My boyfriend got a call from his mom on our way to my house, so we had to stop at his grandmothers and pick something up, we ended up being there longer then we planned cause we started talking to them. Well we both had left our phones in the car, and my mom started freaking out cause I wasn't home yet (it wasn't even ten yet when she called). And she had my boyfriends mother call his grandparents house to look for me. I know I wasn't right in what I did, and i could've been a little more responsible, but I also didn't know I had to be home before ten cause I was told my curfew was 12! I called my mom back and got chewed out and told to get my butt home now. When we got there my mom freaked out on me and told my boyfriend to get out of the house so she could deal with me. He calmly tried to talk to her and she just kept raising her voice and telling him to leave. He did so after he saw he wasn't getting her to calm down and explain why she was so angry with me. I still have no clue as to what happened to this day. But its gotten alot worse since then! My parents have freaked my boyfriend, especially my mom. I have just now gotten him to come back into my house without complications, cause he was afraid to come into my house and see my mother for fear that something might happen again. My parents are very mad at me cause I always go over to his house, but her never comes over here. I used to go over to his house almost every Saturday. But I also have tried to explain to my parents that we don't get to have fun the entire time (his dad owns two of his own businesses, and my boyfriend works for him.) So when I go out there I work with him and help them. And frankly I hate hanging out at my parents house. My parents don't talk to my boyfriend when he's over here. Everyone is either to focused on tv or on the computer and don't make the effort to get to know him. But they keep complaining that they never get the chance to get to know him! He's come over multiple times, but NOBODY EVER TRIES TO GET TO KNOW HIM! My parents are driving my nuts! I tried to apply for The Buckle a couple months ago, I did it without permission cause I wanted to get a job. I got a whole interview set up and everything. My parents didn't like it at first but they agreed to it. Well then they backed out last second and started saying I was being disrespectful and all sorts of stuff as excuses to not let me GROW UP! I've asked over and over why I couldn't work there and they have decided to settle on, "Its not safe, to many guys go there, and we just don't want you working where guys are going to be." What in the world!?!?! It doesn't matter where I go, I'm going to be around guys! My parents are being stupid! And now my mom is trying to make me do applications to places I really don't want to work, and she keeps telling me I'm being picky! ITS MY JOB! I want to work where I want to work, I'm the one that has to go to it daily! My little brother and I are homeschooled, have been our whole lifes. Up until last year, we only only home 24-7-365. We had no friends, nobody. We weren't even allowed to go to church, so we had no outlet since I was ten and he was nine. We finally started going to a church when I was 16, there we met some people. We've been boxed, but my parents just think they've protected us and kept us from "the world". My mom is now starting to pull things on me that really makes me feel like its not my life its hers! My dad is going to get a new job that pays really good money. And now my mom keeps telling me she doesn't want me to get a job, and if I still want one but when I dad leaves to go do his job. She's hoping that I'll quit my job for her so I can take care of the house cause she needs me to keep it cleaned and maintained, and she needs me to take care of my little sister and everything so she can have her job. She's asking me to give up my last year being a teenager so I can please her and make her happy. My mom recently got a job cause she wanted to get her own paycheck.... My parents adopted my little sister last year, and now it feels like they are sick of being parents to a ten year old, so my mom ran out and got herself a job, my dads trying to get a job that will mean if he gets it he is going to be gone ALOT! And they are trying to make my little brother and I the parents now. We're not allowed to do anything now cause we have to babysit her, cause my mom has to work so we can't go out, if we do we have to be home by 9 or 10 pm before she leaves for work, even on fridays! They still treat us like we're little kids, but then in other ways we have to grow up way beyond our years and be parents to our little sister. I'm scared to speak my mind and tell my parents to back off and stop being so controlling (respectfully). And both my parents are causing problems between my boyfriend and I, we're always fighting because of something my parents have done or are doing. And I'm tired of it, thats the only thing causing problems in our relationship, is my parents. How can I get them to see I'm pretty much an adult now, I don't need to be parented anymore!?! I haven't done anything than just be a normal teenager! And all I do is get accused of being immature for wanting to go out with my boyfriend or go hang out with friends from youth group. I'm tired, and I just want my parents to back off my brother and I and let us live our lives.... Not make us toys and treat us like we are they're robots. There is so much more I have not written down, but I think I've written enough so y'all get the picture. HELP ME PLEASE!?!? I'm desperate and I don't know what to do anymore to make them happy, its costing my happiness, my brothers and my boyfriends!!!!!