A younger man

Ok...here's my problem. I think I am seriously starting to like a guy at work. HOwever, he is younger than me by 7 years....and he is in his late teens and i am in my early 20s.

Is this wrong? He is so mature and a really sweet guy. He is the perfect guy except for the age. We're friends now and i think it could progress, but I would have to initiate it. Is it something I should persue? How do I go about it?

The Older Woman

Ok, so you are probably like 24 and he is 17. Or you are 23 and he is 16.

Jailbait!

Just watch what you do. I don't think this is out of the ordinary, but you need to be careful.

If you would like to go for it, go ahead. Treat him just like you would treat any other person your age. Ask him to lunch or dinner some day, start off with that.

I feel bad to say this because Iam 23 and am dating someone who is 20 but a teenager and a grown women is two diffrent things. What can this boy possibly have to offer you. You said he is sweet but so is my two year old son but that does not make him dateable. Not to mention it is illegal in most states. I know we can not help who we are attracted to but acting on it we can. You need to admire this little boy from a far. Hey if it were me I'd hook him up with someone his own age.