How would you react? For Girls

Ok your at work in a shop and you look over to see a cute guy looking over at you. You look at each other for a quick moment until you realise u need to go back to work... A few days later you see him again but this time hes in your q. When he gets up to your counter he orders but before you get the chance to get it he says: Hey look iv seen you around alot recently and think your very attractive and you look like an interesting person. So i was wondering if there was any chance i could get your number to get to know you abit better? (He doesnt look like the type that does this often and probably had to build up alot of courage to ask)

How would you react to this? My personal Bet is most people would get freaked out and scared. But im hoping thats not the case..

I would say read her body language for "buying signals". Things like deep eye contact, playing with her hair, etc. I am in a similar boat but the girl in question is hard to read. I see her all the time and want to ask her out, not sure if she has a boyfriend or what her deal is though. She is very shy though, whenever I try to talk to her the girl always looks downwards or away, I don't know if the attraction is mutual.

Make sure to show him buying signals after he talks to you like that. Are you taken or something that you need to ask how to react?

i think it depends on the vibe i get from him but for the most part i never give out my number to guys i dont know or go out with them cause its just kinda random and scary potentially lol but thats just me

Depending on how the first impression is made.. I will be flattered if I think the guy is ok - yea, like Lily said.. vibes.

But I wouldnt give out my number just like that. I would join him for a quick drink during breaks.. that's prolly it.