should i have confronted him

Hey basically i was friends with a guy for a while he was in a relationship so didnt really see him that way. After a while it seemed he was having problems in his present one and was giving a pretty good impression that he saw me in more than a friends way sex or a relationship couldnt tell.

I started developing feelings for him we even went on a date or two - not that he would call it that but he did stop wearing his engagement ring! I kept my distance as i just wanted to know for sure how he felt as he always dropped hints but no full on move making!

After a month or so he started being distant the texts stop etc... i didnt know why thought id done something wrong until i found out he met some other girl and a week later he dumped his fiance and girl in question dumped her long term partner. I confronted him telling him i felt he let me on and all i got was you read me way wrong, i tlk like that to all the girls dont blame me for your feelings yet turned round and said wish u told me?!!!

I dont know whether i did the right thing he says were fine as mates but hes being a bit strange wth me

TaraMaiden

I think you just need to accept that maybe you were hoping too much, and that you need to let go, move on, and just get into the happy stream of life....

_/l\_

I dont know whether i did the right thing he says were fine as mates but hes being a bit strange wth me

Probably because this is about the 25th thread you have started about him.

TaraMaiden

Oh my goodness.... I didn't check before.... I thought the name was familiar.

kaisergal it is going to get to the point where everyone is going to treat you like a troll and simply not bother taking to you.

And my first comment still stands. Move on.

But of course, you will not do this.

So now, I am going to write your name on a post-it note, and stick it at the top of my computer - and next to it, I will simply put - masochist.:rolleyes:

You really do need to move on though.

_/l\_