Not Usual

Whatsup my name is Brauhn Smith and I'm been dating this girl for bout almost a year now. We a good couple real young and never had any problems until she be away in another state for about 7 to 8 months helping her mom who recently injured her ankle,which I understand.Anyway my girl works at a juvenile convention center and counsel young kids. When she called me,we normally had our talk about her day and she tellss me about a client she had to work with that day. And she saids he was a good looking fella and saids he would make some girl proud. We are the same age and her client was around 16 years of age. I was thinking why would she call someone attractive when she normally don't. I told her I was concern and she saids ''theres no need to get jealous and besides he's young and I love you and he is not all that attractive,he ain't u''. But I said to myself I want to be the only attractive person in her eyes nobody else unless he's was jesus or a family member.Even though he was young I was jealous. Help me. Am I'm being too jealous or I just need to relax and calm down and stop trippin ?

Yes, you're being too jealous, you need to relax and calm down and stop trippin.

We all find some other people attractive, but it doesn't mean we're going to act anything on that.