i've been reading this book and i've learned

about the differences between being dependent,

independent and interdependent. well it seems

i am none of the above, it seems that i am very rebellious and defiant.

like doing things for others when they ask a favor

of me unless i am in the mood too, if not then

i rebell in some stupid little way. so how am

i ever going to have a normal adult relationship

like this? i feel hopeless and defeated already

and i just don't know what to do now. at one time

i was independent , then i got dependent and now i'm working on getting my independence back, but it

seems i've never as far back as i can ever ever

remember been interdependent with a guy, any guy,

always the rebellious defiant brat even all grown

up. interdependent means to work with your partner in a relationship not against them.

Im independent, I prefer to be interdependent, If giving the opportunity. Its the only way to have a healthy r/s.

I dont know what your situation is, but perhaps being interdependent rather than dependent would give you the first step back to being independent. Are you in a r/s?

i've been reading this book and i've learned

about the differences between being dependent,

independent and interdependent. well it seems

i am none of the above, it seems that i am very rebellious and defiant. like doing things for others when they ask a favor of me unless i am in the mood too, if not then i rebell in some stupid little way. so how am i ever going to have a normal adult relationship

like this? i feel hopeless and defeated already

and i just don't know what to do now. at one time i was independent , then i got dependent and now i'm working on getting my independence back, but it seems i've never as far back as i can ever ever remember been interdependent with a guy, any guy, always the rebellious defiant brat even all grown up. interdependent means to work with your partner in a relationship not against them.