Aha if you have read my last thread about a month ago it was about me asking about asking out my now girlfriend :) So yes... i has been one month:)

We have been texting each other quite allot ... untill about a week or more ago. I always feel like i'm the one who starts the day off with our texting conversation. The other day i didnt... and we went the whole day without any communication.

We're in a long distance relationship so i know communication is vital. I havent text her now in about 3 days. Is this a good thing as we have been talking more on the phone now (2/3 times a week) and it means we have more topics to talk about on the phone.

All i want to know is if this is a positive thing that we have kinda stopped texting eachother and call up every other day. Or i should always lead the texting conversations. I kinda feel that i like her more than she likes me. So this is why i refuse to start the day off:p Haha this sounds so lame:D

Oh yes and another thing is... i am the one always phoning her... she tells her credit has run out (i use my house phone to be fair. she cant use her one) And if i do text her she takes FOREVER to reply. I think she's too busy for me:(

But yeah.. of i do i start missing her so much:o

We haven't even met since we have been going out. At the end of October we will though... GOD I MISS HER:love: