Throwing around the word "Stalker" so easily.

There's this lady friend of mine. She blogs somewhat frequently on her MS acct...and people can feel free to comment.

She talked about how since she's been divorced and back to being single again...she has noticed an inordinate amount of men that have been "checking her out" at the grocery store.

She said she THOUGHT it was the absence of her wedding ring, but her friends had told her people can tell that you're single by the contents of your groceries, that apparently you're living alone.

The guy in the grocery store happened to mention she looks like the spittin' image of "Jane Mansfield" for those who can remember that far back...if not, then google her, lol.

Some guy made a comment back said, "What kind of 'stalker' checks out the contents of a woman's grocery cart."

So ALREADY some single guy says a friggin word to her and HE'S a stalker (not SHE didn't say he was a s talker....her male friend did)

Then another man chimed in, "I never pick up women at a grocery store".

What's really funny, chances are both these men are full of crap, and chances are they are more than likely lying.

I guess they are trying to "Sound cool" to this woman by sounding like they aren't desperate, when in fact, it's having an opposite effect (affect?).

Anyone know single people that try to fool themselves like this? Then the next day, you'll see them tryingto hit on a chick at a grocery store. lol