What is our duty to women?

1. I'm clueless. What is it that women want from us?

Different women want different things. Some want true love, some want a good job, some want children, some want to be left alone, some want a husband, some want a divorce. Some want a man who can have a good conversation with them, some want children but not a husband, some want a husband but no children, some want to be nuns, some want to be business executives, some want to have good jobs for a while before they settle down and start a family, some want to have a family before they settle down to a career. Some want to get drunk, some want to stay sober, some want to smoke pot, some want a pot to pxss in.

All women are different and they want different things and different moments and different stages in their lives.

2. What can I give?

Whatever you can. Your love, your company, your conversation, a job, good sex, sperm, a couple of drinks, a ride to the beach...whatever you have, you can give to the right lady.

3. What is our duty as men towards women?

There is none. You don't have to have anything to do with women if you don't want to. But if you find a lady and the two of you want approximately the same things, you've got it made. Your duty, then, is to love and cherish them as they love and cherish you.

4. What do women expect out of a man?

Love, jobs, sex, sperm, children, taking out the garbage, going on errands, taking them on vacation, sex, sperm, taking out the garbage, being nice to them, taking them to dinner and to the movies, jobs, love, sex, sperm, etc.

I hope this has been of some help to you.

If I knew the exact answer to this question, I might SELL you the answer for a lot of money but I wouldn't give it to you for free. No way, Jose!!!

Many women don't know what the hell they want and that's mostly what I run into!!!

Men and women think differently. We have diff. brain patterns. There is no answer to your question only the hope that you and your partner can meet half way. Good sex and good friendship is all that should be required.

Again we are so very different and pride is always in the way. So if we both look past pride and look at reasoning with good judgments there can be a whole heaven of answers.

1. I'm clueless. What is it that women want from us? Different women want different things. Some want true love, some want a good job, some want children, some want to be left alone, some want a husband, some want a divorce. Some want a man who can have a good conversation with them, some want children but not a husband, some want a husband but no children, some want to be nuns, some want to be business executives, some want to have good jobs for a while before they settle down and start a family, some want to have a family before they settle down to a career. Some want to get drunk, some want to stay sober, some want to smoke pot, some want a pot to pxss in. All women are different and they want different things and different moments and different stages in their lives. 2. What can I give? Whatever you can. Your love, your company, your conversation, a job, good sex, sperm, a couple of drinks, a ride to the beach...whatever you have, you can give to the right lady. 3. What is our duty as men towards women?

There is none. You don't have to have anything to do with women if you don't want to. But if you find a lady and the two of you want approximately the same things, you've got it made. Your duty, then, is to love and cherish them as they love and cherish you. 4. What do women expect out of a man? Love, jobs, sex, sperm, children, taking out the garbage, going on errands, taking them on vacation, sex, sperm, taking out the garbage, being nice to them, taking them to dinner and to the movies, jobs, love, sex, sperm, etc. I hope this has been of some help to you.

If I knew the exact answer to this question, I might SELL you the answer for a lot of money but I wouldn't give it to you for free. No way, Jose!!! Many women don't know what the hell they want and that's mostly what I run into!!!