Which one is true or lie?

IS it possible to put all your trust in someone and believe everything that they tell you. Even if you have been with the person for years!

a. It's your choice to believe someone or not. But the art is, if someone lie, keep lying, don't let anyone know the truth, then the lie will be the truth somehow. It needs time to build up trust, although if someone can lie, but seldom that one remember their lies, so, time can prove many things. But I guess, one should be prepared to accept the truth if you really want to find out the truth.

b. I have tried to trust someone whom I think I should I trust before. Although the fact tells me I have made a wrong decision, I have no regret for that. Since at least, I've done what I can to maintain the relationship. The thing that I cannot control is other's behavior and thought

c. If someone words and actions match up over a period of time, it is possible to trust them. the problem is that people keep things to themselves, if they're not willing to share, they must be hidding something