I've been reading plenty of Messages on this forum and I have to say that it's been very helpful! Some of them I can apply to my situation and some are interesting. I know it's going to be a very long and bumpy road ahead for me to get over my break up with my ex but at least I'm not alone. I have friends near or far who are there to give their advice and support through this ordeal of mine. But the one thing which helps me most is a little prayer that a priest gave me when I went to confession. He asked me to read it whenever I feel lonely or down and to share it with your friends who are also in need. So for all you out there who feel lonely, hurt, depressed, or whatever you are feeling read it. It may shed some light on your darkest day!

"Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."

I wanted to let you know that that is truly one of my favorite prayers.... I don't care what kind of faith you have, it is beautiful and brings a lot of peace within you.

I first read that prayer a long time ago, and from time to time I think about it.

Thanks again!