low vs high maintenance women

Hi!

I know this is a general question, but anyway, even so:

do men prefer high maintenance even though they think they'd like low maintenance b/c if it's hard to maintain, it's more valuable?

(just an opinion i heard)

is it just a matter of individual lifestyle/preference?

can a woman who is low-maintenance still be valuable n hard to get?

i guess i'm pretty much asking - what exactly does it mean to be low or high maintenance?

how does low maint. differ from being easy to get and high maint. differ from being needy?

Thanks

1. do men prefer high maintenance even though they think they'd like low maintenance b/c if it's hard to maintain, it's more valuable?

(just an opinion i heard)

Depends on the man and the amount of maintenance required of the woman. I know of very few men who enjoy a woman who is high maintenance, especially in the long term. Maybe if she is drop dead gorgeous, he may bust his butt to please her in the beginning but it will grow old. As in everything else in life, there must be a balance.

2. is it just a matter of individual lifestyle/preference?

Yep, that's what I said.

3. can a woman who is low-maintenance still be valuable n hard to get?

Yep. And a low maintenance woman can turn into high maintenance and vice versa. Life is ever-changing.

4. i guess i'm pretty much asking - what exactly does it mean to be low or high maintenance?

A low maintenance woman is rather independent, able to make decisions on her own, is rational, not emotionally clingy, is comfortable doing things on her own, does not require constant reassurances, etc.

A high maintenance woman demands a lot of a man's time, is usually insecure, does not find her own company interesting enough so requires that of others, is often a user. But she can be high maintenance for one man and low maintenance for another. It's usually the man who actually creates the level the woman shows.

5. how does low maint. differ from being easy to get and high maint. differ from being needy?

There is no relationship between any of these. This question is too vague. Perhaps some of what you are wondering is addressed above.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! I know this is a general question, but anyway, even so: do men prefer high maintenance even though they think they'd like low maintenance b/c if it's hard to maintain, it's more valuable? (just an opinion i heard) is it just a matter of individual lifestyle/preference?

can a woman who is low-maintenance still be valuable n hard to get? i guess i'm pretty much asking - what exactly does it mean to be low or high maintenance? how does low maint. differ from being easy to get and high maint. differ from being needy?

Thanks