Pity causes Stupidity....

So let me get straight to the point. I was recently in Vegas visiting my mom, and while i was there an ex texts me and for some stupid reason i replied. I knew that it was going to come back to bite me in the a$$ later, but i felt bad b/c i was a bit rude b/4 when i told him to stop contacting me b/c it was ruining my current relationship. I honestly cant remember what the whole conversation was about, but i do remember him telling me about his new guitar and that he just learned how to play some song (which i cant remember). The way i see it, the convo was soo insignificant that it just wasnt important to keep in my memory. Well, my current bf somehow recieved the convo, (he says i forward it to him, which thats no recorded on my phone). So he asks me if i spoke to him and at first i said No, which i know what soo stupid but i didnt want him to get mad and start up an arguement. After a while of talking about it, i admitted to the fact that i did reply to his texts. He asked me what was the convo about and i told him what i remember (the stupid guitar nonsense), that wasnt good enough for him and he wanted me to remember everything, which in reality i was trying but what kept coming up in my head was the guitar. What gets to me is that i supposedly forwarded those texts to him but that not on my phone, and why didnt he tell me either when i got back or when he recieved the texts. I dont get it. I know i was stupid for replying but honestly i felt bad for being rude the first time. I dont know where to take this b/c he said that the longer it takes me to remember the more numb he'll get to the relationhip. I know i was unfair to reply to an ex but hes being unfair to holding my bad memory against me.

whichwayisup

Honestly, your loyality is for your current boyfriend, not your ex. If you were rude to him, don't worry about it. He has interferred in your life, THAT is rude.

He isn't a 'friend' so for now on, block his email address and on IM as well. Problem solved.

• Author

you are completely right... i was stupid, but at this point how do i let my bf know this. He doesnt want to hear anything i have to say right now, and this is hard b/c we live together. I dont want this to break us up, but thats where it looks like its heading. I realized that what you said was what i had to do, but what gets me its that my bf doesnt want to hear that i dont remember the whole convo. It hurts me b/c when it was him in this situation, yea i was upset but i understood and accepted what he told me. It just doesnt seem to be the same for him.

On a side note he said that i forwarded the convo to him but i dont see any forwarded messages on my sent folder.

• Author

I just found out that he hacked into my phone, and thats how he got my text messages. I know i was wrong for what i did, but he had no right to invade my privacy that way. It makes me feel that i cant trust him if hes going to these measures to go thru my things. Whats next? I dont feel like i can trust him know, and i was starting to really trust him... Back to square one... Urghhh!!!!!