Money or Love?

xjohnsgirlx

I dont know how to start this but im a bit confused and unsure of what path i want to take in life.

I love going on dates being spoilt by a guy knowing there is one person in the whole world that i mean everything to falling in love and planning my future with that person ... but now im single and my last break up hurt me ALOT ... i thought being with my soul mate forever was my dream but now i dont no. I love my job so much its perfect, i dont plan to leave lol

So the problem is... without sounding cocky, i have been asked on dates by alot of very attractive nice sweet guys, and i always say yes but when it comes to it i make up an excuse not to go. I am scared that i will like them alot and want to try for a futher with them, but on the other hand, i dont want to give up my freedom and my money. Im also scared that they will like me in return but down the track i will be single again and i never ever want to go threw a break up again.

Im so confused so lost i want love but i want freedom and money.

How do i know if i can truely trust a guy.

xpaperxcutx

I have the same problem. When you're emotionally invested, breaking up would seem like the end of the world.

But love isn't easy. Either you learn to take chances or you choose to be alone. There are no paths in life in which you can't get hurt.

I dont know how to start this but im a bit confused and unsure of what path i want to take in life.

I love going on dates being spoilt by a guy knowing there is one person in the whole world that i mean everything to falling in love and planning my future with that person ... but now im single and my last break up hurt me ALOT ... i thought being with my soul mate forever was my dream but now i dont no. I love my job so much its perfect, i dont plan to leave lol

So the problem is... without sounding cocky, i have been asked on dates by alot of very attractive nice sweet guys, and i always say yes but when it comes to it i make up an excuse not to go. I am scared that i will like them alot and want to try for a futher with them, but on the other hand, i dont want to give up my freedom and my money. Im also scared that they will like me in return but down the track i will be single again and i never ever want to go threw a break up again.

Im so confused so lost i want love but i want freedom and money.

How do i know if i can truely trust a guy.

I don't get it.. how would you give up your money???

Life is a gamble..if you don't take one you get nothing.. You are probably too young to give up on a possible relationship.. or even dating..

but when you get older (like me)...it's very possible I DON'T want anyone full time in my life.. that's a choice. ;)

Trialbyfire

You're confusing two different issues. You can maintain a career while still getting involved. Do you tend to sink your entire existence into a man, when you date? If so, that's the greater problem that needs to be worked on. You should have your own life, not be consumed by someone else's life.

xpaperxcutx
The smartest people choose money over love.

:lmao: oh JP, why are you so pessimistic?