xjohnsgirlx

I am having a bit of trouble and i just need some advice.

Before i started dating my last bf i had a very close friend... iguess you could say he was a friend with benefits. Anways to cut it short we never had sex but he use to use a toy of mine on me .. and i never told my bf ... i said nobody knew i had one because it really was not a big issue. When we started dating i never did anything sexual with this friend ...i hardly spoke to him to be honest. After a long relationship together My bf and i broke up and he got in contact with this guy friend of mine and the friend told him everything. Now my x is calling me a whore and slut and everything for having a guy friend with benefits... I myself dont think i am a whore.. i dont sleep around im not even that sexual, but he and his friends are saying i am and its making me think maybe i am? it makes me sad ... please i need some advice:(

I don't trust women that don't own at least one toy. Men start jerking off at 12 and continue until there death bed no matter how much sex they are having, in a relationship, etc. So how is it a man can call out a girl for having or playing with her own toys. Men's hands are just their toys.

The FWB is something not everyone gets. But trust me for everyone that dissaproves or doesn't get it....there are plenty that do. Point and case, if it was before him what does it matter. If it was happening while with him...(the FWB), then that is another story and his distaste would be valid. But if was before him...so what. Everyone has a past and they should not be judged by what they have done but rather who they are now and what they do now. He sounds immature and to be honest a little sad he didn't know about the toy and didn't get to play with you and it like the FWB did. Don't worry about it.

Geishawhelk

OK, this is what you do.

If you can, block your mobile 'phone from receiving calls from them, implement a block on your e-mail if you can, and cease completely to engage in discussion, argument, talk or anything at all, with either of them.

Your former friend is a cad and an absolute bounder. That's old-fashioned speak for something unprintable. If I tell you what I think of him, all you'll get is *****'s...!

They're both 'blokes' and have dual statndards. Your former FWB was very happy to do what he did with you, with no complaint or opinion, at the time.

And you weren't 2-timing your BF....

Ah, leave it.

There's nothing worse people like this, love more, than to know thsy've got you 'pinned against the wall protesting'. If you ignore hem, it's the quickest way to make the issue die away.

You know what you're like. You know they're a pair of Bus-turds...

But block 'em. and F*** 'em.

• Author
xjohnsgirlx

thanks =) its helped ... when my x found out i had a toy he made me throw it out ... i guess at the time i didnt care but now i wonder what was his hatred of it from? like i didnt see a problem with it .. it kept me happy ... thanks for replying i do feel much better =)

thanks =) its helped ... when my x found out i had a toy he made me throw it out ... i guess at the time i didnt care but now i wonder what was his hatred of it from? like i didnt see a problem with it .. it kept me happy ... thanks for replying i do feel much better =)

Guys that dissaprove of women having toys only do so because they fear them. The fear the toy is better then them. That you will enjoy it more then than them. In some cases that it is bigger than them. In any event you should not deprive yourself of you alone happy times!

Geishawhelk

He was jealous!! jealous of a sex toy, because he thought that if you had one, it meant he couldn't satisfy you on his own!

Guess what - ? He was right!!

Go buy a whole cupboardful...

My BF is sooo turned on by watching me play with my toy... he thinks it's great!

And let's face it - it can take the pressure off the guy to 'perform'.... Every great BF likes to see his girl satisfied - but it's a tall order to give 100% fantastic sex, 100% of the time! it doesn't happen!

Talk about trying to control you!

Oh boy, you are soooo better off without him!

"Maybe if you were better in bed, I wouldn't have needed it!' is what you could tell him.

"You might think I'm a whore and a tramp - which is a lie - but you're useless in bed, and your little trouser friend isn't much to look at, is it?"

Might shut him up.....:p

• Author
xjohnsgirlx

LOL ... i never thought about saying something like that .. you guys have all cheered me up now .. and i can find someone 10 x better then him =) he was very control and it seems now that he was very insecure which bought us both down ... i dont need that .. i only live once and i want someone who respects me and make me smile all the time .. thanks so much for ur replys =)