issue with NSA relationship

LearningConfidence

JJ, I was involved in a NSA situation, I new it from day one, I knew she had been hurt by a dude, acctually thats all she talked about in the beginning when we were strictly talking as freinds. When I went to meet hurt we had sex within the first hour, she cried, said she didn't wanna hurt me but wanted to be bed buddies. I said it was cool, hell I wanted someone to have sex with. Of course we started getting comfortable with each other and were getting a bit closer, we both were. She backed off and I felt rejected and hurt because I knew she was having deeper feelings for me, she told me so. Now we are still talking, haven't been together in awhile, she might warm up but she changes her mind at the drop of a hat about anything,so I'm just gonna play it cool, don t give her too much attention, she knows how to get a hold of me. What I'm saying is GAURD YOUR HEART!! I'm stil working through my pain but putting on a good false front for now till I get my head straight.

JJ, I was involved in a NSA situation, I new it from day one, I knew she had been hurt by a dude, acctually thats all she talked about in the beginning when we were strictly talking as freinds. When I went to meet hurt we had sex within the first hour, she cried, said she didn't wanna hurt me but wanted to be bed buddies. I said it was cool, hell I wanted someone to have sex with. Of course we started getting comfortable with each other and were getting a bit closer, we both were. She backed off and I felt rejected and hurt because I knew she was having deeper feelings for me, she told me so. Now we are still talking, haven't been together in awhile, she might warm up but she changes her mind at the drop of a hat about anything,so I'm just gonna play it cool, don t give her too much attention, she knows how to get a hold of me. What I'm saying is GAURD YOUR HEART!! I'm stil working through my pain but putting on a good false front for now till I get my head straight.
Man, this sounds almost exactly like her; except for the crying part. She told me all about her ex and how much of an ass he was. I know she was getting close to me, but then this last time she seemed more distant. Then I had to go and open my mouth about how I was crazy for her....live and learn I guess. Hopefully I have not completely messed things up. We have a date tomorrow. I am going to play it cool and keep my feelings to myself. Will let you all know how it goes.

Things went very well on our date. I did not mention anything about how I feel for her.

But I did try and spend some good quality time holding and caressing her. It was freaken fantastic. She opened up and we talked about al sorts of stuff. I even got her to O twice.;) . I am very glad that I did not call it quits, but I still wonder where it will go from here. I guess it is a time will tell thing.