am i addicted??

I have an issue that im a little embarresed to talk to my friends. Im 22, and i think im quite attractive. I do get approached. (by dickheads but still...)

I live alone, and although I get approached, am single. Have been for a while. I meet an18 year old a few months ago, who is very young for his age. Lets call him alex.I made it clear that i didnt want any kind of relationship at that time. That wasnt true, i just wasnt that interested in him. anyway we remained good friends. I then met his friend and thought i wanted to be with him. we has a secret fling behind alex's back. Alex found our and was really pissed off. me and alex have started sleeping together now. I dont really like him that much but im absoultly obsessed with him. I call him about 10-15 times a day. I get angry when he doesnt pick up the phone, and to be honest he has made it more than clear he only wants me for sex.(not by words, but by his attitude .I tryed to delete his number but found it somewhere else. I know im pretty( sorry if that makes me sound arrogent) so i dont know why the idea of him makes me obbsessive. he isnt even that good looking, haS nothing really going for him. How do i stop myself making a fool of myself to someone i probably dont want, and who certanly dont want me. We are not a couple by any means but i called him today and he is around his ex's house. I was so upset i had to just hang up. whats wrong with me? am i obsessed??

so i dont know why the idea of him makes me obbsessive.

It's because he's not like the other dickheads who want to make you their trophy wife, treat you like a goddess based on your looks, and allow themselves to be smacked into slavery by an attractive woman. This dude's a friggin' challenge, and men who challenge you to get their attention are interesting, exciting, and intriguing.

Good luck trying to dump him, especially with all the boring wankers you encounter every day.

• Author

when im with him its fantastic! I feel like im in love!!! But as soon as he leaves, i hate him instantly. I ring him because i know he wont pick up and as a result makes me hate him more. But then i see him and its fireworks. Am i making any sense? probably not..i dont know why i do it.

0906ash

You are making perfect sense. For an adolescent. Which is what you are emotionally. And I don`t say this critically. I say it because what is true is true.

You are 22 going on 13. It is situation normal nowadays to be frank about it. Just wanted you to know WHY you are obsessed with a kid that treats you like rat sh*t. It is adolescent to be all crushing over someone of that caliber.

We are all bored rock stars:sick:

Note for all confused nice guys: you're best to quit reading now and move onto another thread.

when im with him its fantastic! I feel like im in love!!! But as soon as he leaves, i hate him instantly. I ring him because i know he wont pick up and as a result makes me hate him more. But then i see him and its fireworks. Am i making any sense? probably not..i dont know why i do it.

I'm probably the only one on this message board who understands what the hell is going on here.

It's the up and down of emotions that you love. It keeps you hooked, it's exciting, it's interesting, and you're never bored with him. It's fun to both love and hate him at the same time.

Now, do you really want to trade all of these great feelings for one of the boring wankers who posts on here about how they can't keep a woman happy all the time (by spoiling her)?

Feeling one emotion all the time (happy) isn't fun, exciting, nor interesting. It's like eating the same goddam food all the time. It gets boring. The more variety you've got in your emotions, the more you enjoy it. It sounds like you only want to ditch him because according to society, ugly jobless guys who use someone only for sex is a bad thing.

If he's not physically hurting you, I say enjoy the ride!

Lovegod

You have hit the nail on the head as to what I am trying to say. I watched the movie "Stoned" a few days ago about Brian Jones who was the founder of the rock group "The Rolling Stones" He died at 27. A member of the infamous? 27 Club. Rock stars who died at age 27.

At the end of the movie he said that happiness was boring. Which was THE inspiration for me saying we are all bored rock stars. So, I see the point of what is going on here....I think.

There is a saying, man has to suffer, if he has no suffering he will invent some. That applies to women too. Much of what is going on with people now is that they do not know how to be happy. There is not enough struggle in people`s lives for them to appreciate not having to struggle. So...they invent some.:confused: