What do guys think when a girl is wearing a push-up bra?

I'm not a guy, but I'll answer anyway.

While a push-up bra can be very enticing, it comes off quite quickly. I find men like what lies beneath that push up bra. Women have more of an appreciation for the aesthetic contributions of a push-up bra than men (for sure!).

It's great for teasing...but after a while they just want to unclasp the bra and well...you know...

Now as a woman, I have to say that I find it to be "false advertising" if you're not well endowed. I often marvel at the perfectly round boobies of my friends when they wear such bras...only to hear, "oh honey it's the push up bra!"

But I gotta say, when I see myself or a fellow female in a push-up bra, I think "wow, yum!" We're programmed to love round, firm things, no?

I think men are not really answering in drove because for them a bra is a bra. Because of its affiliation with breasts, a bra is therefore hawt, be it a push up or not.

Besides, in my neck of the woods, it is now nearly impossible for small breasted women to find bras that are not push-ups.

Mustang Sally

Ok.

I'll answer for my H, in lieu of him being able to do so himself.

He says he just thinks, "Boobies!!! Mmmmmm...."

So. There you have it. Coco wins the prize!

I think men are not really answering in drove because for them a bra is a bra. Because of its affiliation with breasts, a bra is therefore hawt, be it a push up or not.

Besides, in my neck of the woods, it is now nearly impossible for small breasted women to find bras that are not push-ups.

I am not sure they think a bra is a bra... I love a sexy bra... I don't care for a bra like this one:

http://www.biggerbras.com/exquisite-form-fully-bras/exquisite-form-fully-lace-soft-cup-bra-584-exq-584.shtml

You would never catch me with one of those... LOL

• Author

Henry Rollins dating rules:

- I want a reader.

- Teach me 10 things I don't already know.

- Make me laugh.

Trialbyfire, I love him and his dating rules too!

Trialbyfire, I love him and his dating rules too!

Sounds like we'd both date him. :laugh:

You can thank underpants for posting the link to the clip, on LS.

• Author
Sounds like we'd both date him. :laugh:

You can thank underpants for posting the link to the clip, on LS.

I think I saw it on Youtube, he's hilarious!

brothermartin

OK, I'll be the first man to answer to this. Push-up Bra?

" Hey, nice. I wonder if those are real? Dose she have a boyfriend? I dont see a ring, but she's gotta have a boyfriend. Maybe she likes girls. Nah, girls dont like that sorta thing. Oh, I get it. She's lookin' for attention. Duh! But damn she's hot! I wonder if....."

And while we're thinking all that s**t, she's walked past us and we miss the oppurtunity to say or do anything but stand there, not that we would have a chance in hell anyway.

This is pretty generalized, but you get the idea.

OK, I'll be the first man to answer to this. Push-up Bra?

" Hey, nice. I wonder if those are real? Dose she have a boyfriend? I dont see a ring, but she's gotta have a boyfriend. Maybe she likes girls. Nah, girls dont like that sorta thing. Oh, I get it. She's lookin' for attention. Duh! But damn she's hot! I wonder if....."

And while we're thinking all that s**t, she's walked past us and we miss the oppurtunity to say or do anything but stand there, not that we would have a chance in hell anyway.

This is pretty generalized, but you get the idea.

Yep, this is about it....