Is this true

That older women love younger men even more than older men love younger women?

Now how are we suppose to know which is more than the other?

Yes we love hot young studs..... then we send them home on their ten speeds.

blind_otter

I dunno dude. I'm hit on by older men constantly. Moreso than by men my own age. That's all I can say about that. And I've missed your random comments, b4r. Good to see you.

• Author
burning 4 revenge
I dunno dude. I'm hit on by older men constantly. Moreso than by men my own age. That's all I can say about that. And I've missed your random comments, b4r. Good to see you.

Good to see you too. I've been on here a lot though (but mostly at night). I haven't seen you very much, I thought maybe you were in law school or something

blind_otter
Good to see you too. I've been on here a lot though (but mostly at night). I haven't seen you very much, I thought maybe you were in law school or something

No I'm doing opthalmic medical assisting now. I check people's vision and all that fancy stuff with complicated equipment. It's not very fun and I dread going to work every day but the pay is good. Such is life I suppose.

Back on topic, I've never had a thing for younger men. Maybe I will when I'm old though, you never know.

• Author
burning 4 revenge
Maybe I will when I'm old though, you never know.
Yes, it's likely. It's all about denial of the hourglass

i wondered a while back why all these 25-30 year olds were trying to hit on me!

every time i was like - WTF? i'm 45 and i have kids your age!

i don't understand it at all...

My micro economics professor in college put it like this:

When you are young date older so they can take care of you, when your older date younger so... they can take care of you.

He was a very profound person.

• Author
burning 4 revenge
My micro economics professor in college put it like this:

When you are young date older so they can take care of you, when your older date younger so... they can take care of you.

He was a very profound person.

:laugh: that's pure genius

Trialbyfire

Between the joie de vivre and the elan of youth, I can see the appeal from an older person's perspective, regardless of gender. The downside would be the lack of maturity and limited interests.

I've never been a big fan of dating younger although it doesn't bother me when others do it. Best to select someone of equal maturity level and goals in life.

There are times I've been hit on by hot looking men in their early twenties, and I've thought "where on earth were blokes like you when I was in my early twenties?" Then I remember that they were off "preferring" older women.

Fun as it is to be chatted up by a hot young guy, I'm a bit skeptical about those situations. There's just too much of that "rite of passage" element about young guy/older woman relationships for my taste.

I think that if I ever find myself older and single I'll go for some young pieces of a$$ :D

No, it's not true. As a rule, men are more superficial in that way.

You contradicted yourself. The question was whether older women LOVE younger men more than older men LOVE younger women. If the men are the superficial ones, then their feelings must be more superficial, e.g. they don't feel as much love.

"Love" was the key word, Touche. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who thinks around here.

You contradicted yourself. The question was whether older women LOVE younger men more than older men LOVE younger women. If the men are the superficial ones, then their feelings must be more superficial, e.g. they don't feel as much love.

"Love" was the key word, Touche. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who thinks around here.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

aw, johan. :love:

Yes we love hot young studs..... then we send them home on their ten speeds.

I just gotta say, you come up with some of the best and funniest things I've ever heard!! :laugh:

I think that if I ever find myself older and single I'll go for some young pieces of a$$ :D

Ditto...I can't say which sex loves the younger thing more though...it's like, I'd have to be a guy 1st and try it to compare...:o

Trialbyfire

a4a is hilarious. As long as no adult is cruising the local high schools for the love of their lives, it's all good. ;)

That older women love younger men even more than older men love younger women?

My guess is that more men skew young than vice versa. But what do I know.

I'm dating a 54 year old woman (I'm 56) who was the classic "cougar." Before I gained admission to her bed, she was dating guys ranging in age from 30-45. In fact, she often avoided her age cohorts because of ED issues.

She tells me that she's quite happy, now. But you all know the old saying: "Once a cougar, always a cougar." :)

I've been going through an "older man" phase for a few years...just a little older though...I draw the line at 40..but who knows if that changes, I get told I look young for my age so if the younger boys are firing on me when I'm 45, I just might indulge as long as I'd still be single! :D

I used to have a 5 year rule, either way. Although I have broken it a couple of times and to be honest I was probably too immature for those 2 men. They were both 9 yrs older. With one I was just not ready to commit (I was like 20). With the other I was too ready to commit (me 29 then), (doe eyed is not a good look).

I have recently looked further out of this 5 year limitation and have quandered the pros/cons of either direction.

I guess it is a matter of connection.

I agree with Herzen there are more men that 'skew' younger women that the other way around...

But I only date younger men... They range from 23 to 46. I'm 55.

One thing I think is true:

A younger girl dating an older man, chances are it's for his money... :p

A younger stud dating an older woman, chances are she's hot and good in bed. ;)

I rather be a babysitter than a nurse... :lmao:

A 60 yr old woman told her friend about the wild sex she's having with her 30 yr old lover.

'My dear' asked her friend, 'aren't you afraid that all that exertion might cause a heart attack?'

After a moment's consideration, the woman replies 'Well, if he dies, he dies!'

:bunny: