How do I stop liking someone??

Hi, I've been liking this girl in my class for the past few months. At first, it seemed like she likes me, she flirts with me, calls me cute and asks me out on group outings, but at that time, I've yet to develop feelings for her.

I didn't know how much I liked her until the holidays came and I just really really missed her. I've also realized that she flirts with every guy she knows! Not that she's a whore or anything, she's just extremely open with people, guys or girls. And it really hurts me to see her do that. Because of this, I've had countless sleepless nights and I just felt really depressed. I had no mood to do anything and lost my appetite.

The thing is that although I like her, I don't wanna start a relationship. The problem is I can't get over her. It's driving me crazy and I just wanna get her out of my head. I can't avoid her because she's in the same class as me, and I would still like to remain friends with her. I don't know if she likes me or not but it doesn't matter, I just want to stop liking her! HELP!

You're too young for this, but in my experience if I want to stop liking someone I just get drunk and tell them. The only drawback is you also stop liking yourself the next day. :)