With Dream Interpretations

I know we're not experts with dream interpretation but I'd like some advice, maybe opinion on this!

Recently, I've had dreams about this particular person who I've been having some feelings for. We flirt indirectly and innocently. I know he's in a relationship so we really don't go any further then that. I don't have any intention of being with him. I've noticed that he's been really into me. Actions speak louder then words!

Just the other night, my dream was about him but the meaning of it was weird to me. In my dream, I arrived to work one day and there were 3 plates of food (nicely wrapped) for me, along with it was a letter that mentioned, let's go out to dinner after work. My choice and there were a list of places for me to choose from. Aside from that note, there was a coupon of some type for me to go play a golf tournament (yes, I like to golf). As I wonder, who gave this to me? My two co-workers came up to me and was yelling at me, don't do it! It's your secret admirer - he's not single, etc.! It was him, the guy I've been have feelings for.

I've gotten a few people telling me that it meant, the 3 plates refer to him, his SO and me. Is that supposed to mean something? What's the saying... have his cake and then eat it too? Aside from this weird dream, I've had dreams of us making love (this was before). I know, it's probably because I'm thinking about it and like him. Any advice?

Any advice?

Yeah, until he is out of his present relationship stay away from him. Tell him straight away that if and until he is not committed to anybody you're simply not wanting him to show you that kind of behavior.

Be kind to yourself. It's not being kind to be oogling over a guy who has a girlfriend...especially one who is inclined to flirt with other women at the same time. I think the dream is warning you that this guy's a loser, no matter how much you may be smitten with him.

Those three plates of food can spoil real fast if not refrigerated.

As you've stated, I'm no expert on dream interpretation, but I did study it for a long time and continue to be fascinated by it. I've worked with a lot of my friends on dreams and have found some really interesting stuff.

Firstly and formost it should be understood that a true interpretation from one dream is really unreliable. Everybody's mind works differently, and finding out what your brain does to do its general dream work take a lot of dream diaries (I usually recommend no less then 2 weeks worth of diary to start) and an understanding of how that person thinks, which just takes time.

However, that being said, you can usually find a lot of commonalities with dreams and what they represent. Dreams are rarely as cut and dry as they seem. The fact that the setting is at work is usually a sign of anxiety about work, or the workplace. You mentioned that

I've been having some feelings for. We flirt indirectly and innocently.
, but lets be honest. If you have feelings for him, then the flirting isn't innocent, is it? It may be harmless, but its a display of your desire. Workplace romances are always tricky, which may be some of your underlying anxiety.

The three plates of food. Food is usually a sign of a need, emotionally or physically. THe fact that there are three plates may be a representation of your three basic emotional and physical needs, being Romance, Finance, and Sense of Self. Maybe you're feeling lacking in all three categories, in different ways. Thats kind of something you have to answer yourself.

And Lastly your co-workers telling you what you already know. You can probably guess who they are really. Your conscience. You know thats what your co-workers will tell you if this situation were to present itself, so your mind is already telling you its a bad idea.

As far as the golf coupon, when was the last time you went golfing? Maybe its time to hit the links?

Okay, I hope I didnt ramble too much, and I hope this helps. Like I always tell my friends who want dream interpretation; 70% of your dream is just your mind setting down from a day of thinking, 30% is the tasty nugget of introspective.