The best places to score random hook-ups?

For random hook-ups, which sorts of establishments have you had the most success:

sports bars

nightclubs with lots of dancing

hotel bars

your regular ole neighborhood bar

friends' parties

college parties

??

Any good ones I'm leaving out?

My best 'catch' (3 times) were at a resort down south...

By far my most beautiful guy (I should call him my 'trophy') was this last January down in Cancun... ammmmazzzing.

The year before that too... two guys in the same week... one young Russian guy from New York and one guy from Chicago...

Gosh I love my vacations down south...

house parties where you know some people and don't know others. i've also had good luck at singles events.

curiousnycgirl

Most definitely the Carribean. Closer to home I'd have to say Adult Friend Finder and Swingers clubs.

When people are on vacation they tend to get outside their normal moral constraints. Woman are a lot more lily to be open to a hook up if it is far from home and they are on vacation. I grow up in a resort town. When I was in my late teens and early twenties it was easy to meet girls from NY City or Philadelphia going to the shore for weekend or a weeks vacation. the ones that are shy at home seem to loss that shyness after a day in the sun and a couple of drinks. In fact they can get down right agressive. If you are young and want a lot of sex, move to a Beach Town get a job as a Life Guard or Bar Tender.

RecordProducer

Did the question refer to casual sex or meeting people for a relationship? :confused:

I would think, random hook ups implys casual sex.

they do....younger people use the term "hook up" for a one nite stand. here's how it would be used in context:

"I went to a party last nite and hooked up with this blonde chick, she was all whacked out on E but the sex was da bomb"

well that explains a lot. I was telling one of my stories about deep sea fishing off the Baja. I said I hooked up with a 300lbs Marlin. Someone called me a pervert. ...... It wasn't perverted we had a love that was pure!:D

My best 'catch' (3 times) were at a resort down south...

By far my most beautiful guy (I should call him my 'trophy') was this last January down in Cancun... ammmmazzzing.

The year before that too... two guys in the same week... one young Russian guy from New York and one guy from Chicago...

Gosh I love my vacations down south...

I met a woman from Russia she is a very talented artist. One reason she said she had to get out of Russia was that Russian men were the worlds worse lovers. very selfish and clumsey.

Now on the other hand she was an artist in more ways then one.

I met a woman from Russia she is a very talented artist. One reason she said she had to get out of Russia was that Russian men were the worlds worse lovers. very selfish and clumsey.

Now on the other hand she was an artist in more ways then one.

the Russians... I guess there are bad lovers everywhere...

This guy wasn't the best I had... but he was only 25...not too experienced. He was also an artist, photographer, and he did some modelling. He was tall, dark and cute. At first, I thought he was gay... LOL... He was very 'fashion' LOL... He did the first move...

We played pool... quite a lot during the week.. (I won a tournament LOL)... he was sweet though... they were having a birthday party for his dad one night... his dad was 50... I was 54... but he didn't want to know my age...

People on vacation are 'looking' for mates... it's in their eyes... That same week, I met another guy... and with him I tested my theory that all men would cheat, given the chance... and he failed... but he cried like a baby afterward... anyway... that another story.

the Russians... I guess there are bad lovers everywhere...

This guy wasn't the best I had... but he was only 25...not too experienced. He was also an artist, photographer, and he did some modelling. He was tall, dark and cute. At first, I thought he was gay... LOL... He was very 'fashion' LOL... He did the first move...

We played pool... quite a lot during the week.. (I won a tournament LOL)... he was sweet though... they were having a birthday party for his dad one night... his dad was 50... I was 54... but he didn't want to know my age...

People on vacation are 'looking' for mates... it's in their eyes... That same week, I met another guy... and with him I tested my theory that all men would cheat, given the chance... and he failed... but he cried like a baby afterward... anyway... that another story.

God, I wish I could pay you to tempt my H, so you would once and for all stop saying that all men would cheat. It's ridiculous. You've just never met good, strong men that's all. My H meets all kinds of attractive women all the time. And he tells me when they flirt. He even had a couple of exes call him for lunch. He laughs at them and how desperate they seem.

As far as places to meet...well, I met my H in a sports bar. Obviously though it was not just a "hook-up". I can't answer the question about random hookups since that just was never my cup 'o tea.

I had the most success with my local

craigslist.org

"casual encounters" and "Men seeking Women" sections. Back when I was single I had 3 hookups from craigslist. It was fun!

When I was married I had many temptations and more then a few offers. Yet I never cheated. Came close but never took the plung. it wasn't from fear of getting caught. Only once did I think there was a risk that it could have gotten back to my wife. So not all men are cheaters

I worked in a bussiness that put me in contact with some very wealthy people. People that owned Homes in Palm Springs, Malibu, NY City and Owned multi million Dollar Yachts. These men often had something on the side. The woman they met knew the bars and clubs that wealthy men would frequent. if you are willing to play the part of having money and can dress the part, you will meet some interesting ladies at some of the better bars and clubs in any town or city.

RecordProducer
The best place to score random hookups is at an orgy.

Uh... duh! /:banging forehead with hand:/ How come I didn't think of that? :laugh:

Visit your local Orgy center! :bunny:

Monday through Friday 6 pm-1 am and round the clock on weekends. Bonus cards available, credit cards accepted. No STD's checkups necessary. Apply today, plug and play! :p

RP's or G

(RP's orgy);)

:D