signs she's going to dump me

ok so heres the signs i'm worried about.

1. She told me on the phone today that we couldn't have a conversation on the phone and we had lots of silent pauses.

2. Everytime we talk online she gets all moody, even when theres nothing to be moody about.

3. She's come up with stuff the last 3 times we've met, firstly about how she feels i need to wisk her off her feet more. Another about how she feels obliged to see me for the whole weekend. We sorted both problems out.

4. I had Tonsilitus and still went out with her to her friends 25 and she had no sympathy when we were getting the bus home I said i'm really sick. As i hadn't wanted to let on and make her feel bad about keeping me out. She had no sympathy.

So i'm ill at home, home alone and feeling unloved and frustrated.

Any thought on what these signs mean, we have been dating for 3 months

ok so heres the signs i'm worried about.

1. She told me on the phone today that we couldn't have a conversation on the phone and we had lots of silent pauses.

2. Everytime we talk online she gets all moody, even when theres nothing to be moody about.

3. She's come up with stuff the last 3 times we've met, firstly about how she feels i need to wisk her off her feet more. Another about how she feels obliged to see me for the whole weekend. We sorted both problems out.

4. I had Tonsilitus and still went out with her to her friends 25 and she had no sympathy when we were getting the bus home I said i'm really sick. As i hadn't wanted to let on and make her feel bad about keeping me out. She had no sympathy.

So i'm ill at home, home alone and feeling unloved and frustrated.

Any thought on what these signs mean, we have been dating for 3 months.

Sounds like poor communication on both parts to me. You need to sit down and ask her if theres anything bothering her rather than assuming theres not. You stated in #2, she was moody online when she had no reason to be, but you don't know if she does or not if you don't ask. Just get to what is bothering her and go from there. If after, you all have talked,and its clear what she wants or needs,and you're providing that, and shes stil acting weird then maybe its time to call it quits.

• Author

well she cancelled seeing each other tomorrow but she's going to call me tonight so it'll all be sorted tonight,

I'll post on here my findings as it might help the next guy who searches on here and see my problem and is going though the same thing