She took someone elses phone number

Hi there, i have a bit of a problem and I would appriciate someone elses view on the situation. I have been going out with my gf for 14 months now, sure we argue now and again buy generally everything is good. Friday night my gf went you with her friends. Now when shes gone out in the past men have chatted her up and tried give her thier number many times. When she arrived in at 1am i asked her (politly mind you) did she have a nice night, and did she get chatted up much and that did anyone try to give her their phone number (shes taken someones number in the past saying he put it in her mobilephone and he wouldnt take no for an answer) so i asked her if anyone had tried, calmly not agressive at all, and she said umm no, i dont think i did. This got me thinking and I asked "you think?" she said no she didnt.

Anyway in the morning i asked her again what she meant by "i dont think i did, no I didnt take anyones number" and she said she didnt take anyones number last night. Anyway about an hour later I mentioned it again becasue to me that was a strange thing to say. She then said she did take a guys number! even though she said lastnight she hadnt AND this morning she denied it, and now shes saying she did take someones number! The reason she said she lied about it was that knew i would be angry, i asked why she took it and her reason was "he complimented me" anyway this guy said to her that he'd wanted to make love to her. I promptly left the house, why lie? why even take another mans number? Anyway she txt me soon a few hours latter saying she only took it becasue he was a builder and that she was trying to make me jealous, but it was true that he fancied her and wanted to make love with her. why not say he's a builder in the first place? and why lie about it? I'm thinking the bulider story was an afterthought, but if it is true do you think its fair for her to let me belive its purly becasue he made her feel good? And why would you want work done by someone who thinks that of you when you have a boyfriend?

You opions will be very helpful, cheers

burning 4 revenge

If you want to learn more about women and gain psychological insight into their nature I suggest that you read Woggle's posts.

Woah. That would make me crazy. Not only the lie but the icing on the cake of "doing it to make you jealous" would get me rather pissed off. Talk about adding unecessary stress to the relationship.

Citizen Erased
If you want to learn more about women and gain psychological insight into their nature I suggest that you read Woggle's posts.

:lmao: :lmao: It is... educational I guess

mate, your misses is a prick.

she fancied him, and shes going off you. by builder you mean he builds houses or that you mean he's a body builder?

well either way, ur misses is an attention seek misses, who blantley doing this to test you to the point of stupidity and if you fail... and by the sounds of it you are failing big time - in her mind she can leave you, because you failed her test yet again

i mean why even give your misses the chance to wind you up by asking her! i mean she knows ur going to ask her! she knows she can wind you up, ur misses might not even be that good looking but because shes female she has men going up to her for one reason... to **** her that evening!

the fact is she admitted that very fact to you!!!... she gave you bull**** lies so you would question it more so she could hurt you more and test you more(because in her mind you will put up with anything she throws at you because your not as fit as her and shes refusing men all the time just for you, but shes so much fitter than you she could leave you like that!).

your not strong enough with her and your predicatable.

sadily you are. and most if not all men get like this! women grind men down. i seriously do not know why you ask her, because your opening your self up everytime for her to hurt you. and this time she did.

what she does when shes out shouldnt bother you, because u should know that you do the same! if u dont then ask urself why! ur predicatable! and weak.

i know this is hard. but man, get a grip. trust her - if she cheats leave her. or you cheat on her and start falling away from her. i mean if you start closing up and being removed from her she will wonder etc.

just why even have those convo's with your girlfriend.... its almost like saying "i know your better looking than me!" .................... please be a man with some respect for yourself!

You don't have to be Columbo to figure it out.

Why do you take someone's number? So you can call them.

Why would you call them? So you can get together with them.

Why get together with them?

I'll let you answer the last one...

Mr. Lucky