This is horrible

I just got some horrible news. I have been married for almost 10 years. We have a son who is 9 years old. For along time my husband has wanted another child, and I didn't really want another one. I felt my hands were full with our son, plus I didn't get lots of help with my son so figured I wouldn't with another child. But thought maybe things would be different this go around.

I found out 2 months ago I was pregnant. My husband was really excited. I was semi excited, not as much as he was. Well my friends husband and my husband are best buds. I found out the other day my husband told my friends husband he was so glad I was pregnant with another child, becasue he felt I was going to leave him at oner point and this way if I have another child, I

'll be more apt to stay with him. So bascially he wanted me to get pregnant to stay with him. I mean we had talked of speration before because things were not good here. I'm pretty co dependant on him I guess. I don't have a job nor do I really have any money I can call my own since he is the main one that works. I thought he wanted another kid with me out of love, not because he thought it was a way to keep me. What do I do now?