I have fallen and Im not sure I can get up

Ok, let me give a little background information before sharing what I need help with. Ok I have always had pretty good and healthy relationships with bf's and usually once I am in a relationship it usually last for awhile. I don't think I have ever been in a relationship less than a year...the longest was 8yrs.

Ok so, I am currently 30 yrs of age, I am very outgoing, have great self-esteem...truly...Im sweet, agressive to certain things, loyal , hardworker, fiesty, i make it a habit of thinking about most things before i do them. Well currently I made the decision to become celibate and have been for 6 mos. Not really dating anyone at the moment...I do have a few suitors but none I am interested in. Usually, relationship material guys are very hard for me to come by, it doesn't take a lot to impress me but you have to have some intelligence...needless to say I don't get these guys very often.

So now that you have some bg info on me....here is my issue...

Recently I was on the famed myspace, checking some mail I had recieved. I went to browse folks in my area and came across a guy that literally blew my mind at first glance....but hey in my world looks are not everything...he has to be the total package...and to be fair, i figured I would take a look at his profile to see what he had to say there. Now...the first thing I did was look at additonal photos....which got better and better ...lol then I read some of the things he written on his page...This made me even more impressed....then some of the blogs he had written and by the time I finished I was crushing hard, so I figured I had to send this guy a email.....*u don't know until you ask* right?

So I did just that, some of the things that truly attracted me to him, physically he has the most beautiful smile, and very sexy eyes...*thats just my thing* has has a very nice body as well....

things that really attracted me: he loved his family clearly, athletic *I have a thing for athletes, since I have been one since I could walk*, he was educated, he is very intelligent based on previous awards won for academics, seem to be financially stable, no children, and most importantly he had a relationship with god. *thats very important to me*

So of course I sent him an email and he responded.....Now I like to think I am a very attractive female and I am usually told so when around guys....but with this guy, he never stated that he thought I was attractive...not that this is a big deal *really don't need anyone to validate it* but u kinda wanna know if a guy thinks your attractive if you interested in getting to know him cause lets face it.....the physical is the first thing we see....He also never really ask me anything about myself in the first beginning of any of our emails....which in my past experience usually means a guy is really just not that interested....

So now after 2 1/2 weeks of emailing each other, we have both opened up a little more and told each other an extensive amount of information about ourselves. The conversations have been great, and l would like to progress further, however Im content the way it is now...cause i really want to get to know this guy. The weird thing is that after crushing on this guy, I mean I have literally been waking up in the middle of the night thinking about this guy, and sometimes I catch myself at work and the thought of him crosses my mind...which is insane, this never happens....and to be honest I don't know what to think of this....I have crushed before but not like this...

Well I did find out he no longer lives in my area, he just recently moved but has family in my area. Now I have no issue with long distance relationships....my thought is the lord brings everyone into your life for a reason so open your heart up and listen....and he will guide you the rest of the way....feel me..?

I guess what scares me the most about this is that, I hope that I am not setting myself up to be hurt or disappointed, crushing and not knowing if there is a real future....Im not sure at this point what to do....I keep telling myself expect nothing from this, but thats hard to believe when you have a major crush....anyone been through this and if so what did you do....?

Thanks for reading

WhyWhyWhy?:love: