HOW to attract that certain girl... need

i need quick advice, to get that girl that you have so much of a liking for, to notice> become attracted to you.

i know its not a 1,2,3 step type process, but any advice, suggestions, hints, anything would be awesome.

First of all, coherent English is a desirable characteristic for most women.

Find out more about her... women love to talk about themselves. When she talks about something, and her face lights up, ask more questions about it... even better is if you both have a common interest in something.

Failing that, plan an elaborate stunt.

Perhaps find out where she will be at a certain time and then plant a kitten in a tree, pay an elderly woman to cry, then you climb the tree saving the womans cat from certain death.

Women love heros. :laugh:

• Author

o, ive talked to her a good amount, its not like were strangers to eachother or anything, but lately, not as much. id like to, but compared to before, she isnt as forthcoming, towards me anyways.

im not sure what to do

Perhaps she's relegated you to the friend department since you haven't asked her out. Why don't you ask her out? I don't know the two of you but if you're concerned about coming on too strong, suggest going for coffee or something else that's innocuous.

• Author

yea, my goal for this week is to become more casual with her

hopefully that will get me off on a good foot.

.. hopefully