is he showing signs of interest?

i like this guy . we never really used to talk but 1 day all of a sudden he started talking to me. just about general everyday stuff people talk about like tv and other stuff. then i smiled at him and he smiled back at me. for a while i went off him but then he just kept talking to me heaps about my interests.there are a few things that have led me to think that he likes me like...........

1.He'll encourage me to stick up for myself

2.when talking to me he hardly breaks eye contact and i find myself having to look away.

3.He remembers things that i told him i was doing and asked me questions about it

4.He teases me even when I'm minding my own business.

5.He approaches me a fair bit about general things coz i just ignore him

6.Tells me his stories

7.says something to someone else and then says to me isn't that right Theresa?

8.when we talk his body points towards me

9.he laughs at stuff i do or say that isn't even funny

10.his friends that i don't even talk to seem to be paying more attention to me.

Do you think he likes me more than just a friend?please help

• 1 month later...

I think those are all signs he has an interest in you. Whether it be for friendship or more you'll just have to wait and see. Good luck. I've been there before and it is v-e-r-y confusing trying to figure why a guy acts the way he does. Just continue showing interest bak. Hopefully he'll get the message. And if u end up feeling more comfortable with him, just tell him how you feel.

That is great that you can even have a conversation with him. I wish I could do that, but when it comes to someone I am attracted too, I find it so hard to do that. It sounds like this guy wants you or is very interested in you. Just the eye contact alone and listens and remembers the stuff you say, hell yes he is interested.

good luck and go get em killer. :D

That is great that you can even have a conversation with him. I wish I could do that, but when it comes to someone I am attracted too, I find it so hard to do that. It sounds like this guy wants you or is very interested in you. Just the eye contact alone and listens and remembers the stuff you say, hell yes he is interested.

good luck and go get em killer. :D

You can do that, you just need some confidence. Perhaps he will engage in talking to you first. I like shy females personally, there is something about them that is just mmmm...I'm not sure but it's sexy.