LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

this is so annoying

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th October 2006, 2:21 PM   #1
anthonyy

Angry this is so annoying

My girlfriend and I been together for 4 years, a year ago she meet a really good friend of hers. Lately she has seeing her more then I, they work together, and she gives her rides. She does make time for me but when I sometimes ask to see her or plan something, we will hang out and then she will say, well I dont want "jessica" (her friend) to get jealous or get her feelings hurt. I kinda feel like she has a F-N G/F its like they are going out and this makes me upset. I'm her boyfriend, it shouldn't matter what the hell that girls thinks or feels, isn't it about us!?!?