virgin needs help!

candy

I'm a 21 year old virgin who will be marry pretty soon, the problem is that i don't have any sexual experience and i don't know what to expect on my wedding night. I've heard stories that the first time is painful. also, I'm very petite 5'0 and my fiance is 6'3 so i'm afraid that he'll hurt me. I need some advice on how can i make my first time memorable.

I urge you to see a doctor (gynecologist) and get an examination and evaluation. Let him know you will be getting married soon...and let him know the facts about your fiance.

I also urge you to get a good book on sexuality which explains your concerns in detail. They are plentiful in bookstores and you can browse them for free.

Unless you are abnormally tiny, you really shouldn't have a difficult time at all and you should be looking forward to your wedding and honeymoon. Your doctor can let you know for sure following an examination. Your first sexual experience may not be the grandest, but things will definitely improve with time. I'm sure your husband will be gentle, sensitive to the situation and understanding. It may give you a level of comfort for him to talk to your doctor as well.

Although ladies in the forum may post their own experiences, they may not be typical of what you will experience so there is no substitute for visiting the doc.

As long as your husband is aware of the situation- you can bet he will be gentle and completely understanding. How lucky he is to be your first- I am sure that he will want to do whatever it takes to make it a time that you will always cherish.

A visit to the doctor is not a bad idea- I wouldn't have thought of that. But Tony is right, your doctor will be able to evaluate you as an individual and let you know what to expect.

I am soooo excited for you- you must really be looking forward to your honeymoon. Good Luck. Jenna

I urge you to see a doctor (gynecologist) and get an examination and evaluation. Let him know you will be getting married soon...and let him know the facts about your fiance. I also urge you to get a good book on sexuality which explains your concerns in detail. They are plentiful in bookstores and you can browse them for free. Unless you are abnormally tiny, you really shouldn't have a difficult time at all and you should be looking forward to your wedding and honeymoon. Your doctor can let you know for sure following an examination. Your first sexual experience may not be the grandest, but things will definitely improve with time. I'm sure your husband will be gentle, sensitive to the situation and understanding. It may give you a level of comfort for him to talk to your doctor as well. Although ladies in the forum may post their own experiences, they may not be typical of what you will experience so there is no substitute for visiting the doc.

I'm 5'0 as well and i have a pretty extensive sexual history. My last boyfriend was 6'2. Although it's not that uncomfortable, there are positions that you simply can't do with that height discrepancy. No shower sex (tried it several times, no go babe), that's pretty much it.

Just ask him to be gentle. And don't expect fireworks. The only thing that makes a great lover is experience and time. That is, the longer you're with someone and the more experience you have with each other the better the sex gets. Some people fast-forward that with sexual experience with other people.

So, talk to your doctor (a pap smear is in order), preferably a female gynecologist (men don't know what they're talking about as much), talk to other female friends who've had sex. And just know that although it may not be great the first, or even the fourth time, it will be good eventually if you both put in the effort to please each other. Oh, and don't forget the woman has to do work, too. Some women just lie there and it makes it not only more difficult for the man, it's boring, too.