Seeing Ex Around Town

Paulie

I am definitely in the hate/anger stage following a breakup that Tony referred to. Problem is...Ocasionally I see her drive past me, or I'll see her walking with her friends, etc. She's progressively going off my mind, but it really ruins my day when I see her. One night last week, I was out drinking with some of my friends, and we left the bar at 2 am to go to a party. I rode in the back seat, and we passed her. I was pretty drunk, and my mood just went south, WAY south...I spent the next 1/2 hour alone in the bathroom and then had to leave.

Same thing happens when I'm driving on one of the major roads in our town. It's a long, two-way road, and it's like...do I look at the cars coming in the opposite direction, or not. It ruins my day to see her, but at the same time, to make a concerted effort not to look certain places, or go down certain roads is to think about her.

I went on a date this weekend, so I really want to rid myself of this baggage. This poor excuse of a girl is still on my mind especially when I see her lousy face (it's so goddamn familiar...I slept in the same bed as her for 2 years. I intuitively realize what a goddamn %$#%$%^^ she is, but it's so painful just on those days when I see her. Also, knowing this person with whom I had the most intimate connection that I've ever had with another person is right accross town, and I don't speak to her...just feels GROSS!

What's a good frame of mind to be in as I move about my city, and perhaps run into, or drive by her when I'm out with my boys on a saturday night. I don't wanna have a replay of last weekend.

Thanks,

Paulie

i think you should get back with her then that way you wont have to worry about running into her you will be with her anyways. try to work things out so you wont have to worry about seeing her or accidently running into each other cause you will always be together.

I am definitely in the hate/anger stage following a breakup that Tony referred to. Problem is...Ocasionally I see her drive past me, or I'll see her walking with her friends, etc. She's progressively going off my mind, but it really ruins my day when I see her. One night last week, I was out drinking with some of my friends, and we left the bar at 2 am to go to a party. I rode in the back seat, and we passed her. I was pretty drunk, and my mood just went south, WAY south...I spent the next 1/2 hour alone in the bathroom and then had to leave. Same thing happens when I'm driving on one of the major roads in our town. It's a long, two-way road, and it's like...do I look at the cars coming in the opposite direction, or not. It ruins my day to see her, but at the same time, to make a concerted effort not to look certain places, or go down certain roads is to think about her.

I went on a date this weekend, so I really want to rid myself of this baggage. This poor excuse of a girl is still on my mind especially when I see her lousy face (it's so goddamn familiar...I slept in the same bed as her for 2 years. I intuitively realize what a goddamn %$#%$%^^ she is, but it's so painful just on those days when I see her. Also, knowing this person with whom I had the most intimate connection that I've ever had with another person is right accross town, and I don't speak to her...just feels GROSS! What's a good frame of mind to be in as I move about my city, and perhaps run into, or drive by her when I'm out with my boys on a saturday night. I don't wanna have a replay of last weekend.

Thanks, Paulie

Think of the most ugly, repulsive, rancid, nauseating thing or substance you have ever encountered in your life. When you see her or think about her, look at her face and immediately think of her as that substance. Transform her into that substance in your mind.

This will get you over her very quickly.