Tony I have Stopped all Communication!!!

michele

Tony,

Believe me I have taken your advice, however you do understand that he knows a little information on me, before I realized he was deranged I trusted him, so he can come to visit me at work, he has my phone number, cell number, etc.

Trust me, I will not respond, about 15 minutes ago he sent me an im I did not respond and reported him.

Now its getting scary, but I also know where he lives and his phone number, so that is a plus. I have no contact with him at all , since I realized it was him all along calling me names under a different screen name.

I will not, repeat will not respond. Trust me!!

After this bad experience I will never meet anyone on the net, sorry.

Thank you, I would give u my email address but every1 will see it.

I am scared!!!!!!

Please, I urge you to report this entire situation to the police. If you cannot avoid his father or brother, call another law enforcement agency. You need to report this as soon as possible. There is no need for you to live in fear. But I hope you have learned something here.

Also, please talk to several relatives and tell them what has happened...tell them the complete story and give them the information you have on this guy. Additionally, try not to go out alone for a while...but get this type of information and advice from a law enforcement agency. Do this now, please!!!

If you want to write me, you may do so at: <e-mail address removed>

I will keep in touch and answer back immediately.