just some curiosity ?

I just turned 18 and now got myself in trouble with my girlfriend Sara (who’s 16). It started when I got the bright idea that I could skinny dip in our pool when no one was home. I falsely believed the privacy fence around our back yard was adequate, but I discovered that was not the case. A neighbor girl named Julia sneaked into the yard through a small opening in the fence and took pictures of me from behind some bushes. I eventually discovered her, catching her in the act. She seemed a bit scared at first, but I told her it was ok. After all, she was just a kid, perhaps only 14, who wanted to take a peek. I figured, she probably was at a curious age and if she was that determined, what difference did it make. I allowed her to stay on the condition she didn’t take anymore pictures. I then made the mistake of telling Sara about the event. She at first got angry with me saying I was stupid for walking around naked in the back yard in the first place. Then she said Julia was a perverted creep, and that I should have taken her camera. I told her she was blowing thing out of proportion. How could she be so upset with a 14 year old girl? Is it wrong for a girl to be curious about guys? Is it wrong for me to allow her to see me this way? Mind you, I didn’t get aroused or anything like that. To me, she was just a cute kid, nothing more.

From your post:

1. How could she be so upset with a 14 year old girl?

A 14-year-old girl is only two years younger than your girlfriend. She is also old enough to know what is going on. You should have been on notice when you caught her sneaking pictures of you, she obviously was not just an innocent 14 year old. Give me a break!!!

2. Is it wrong for a girl to be curious about guys?

No, but what she was doing was not only wrong but illegal. What you were doing was not only wrong but illegal. It is against the law to trespass onto somebody's property for the purpose of taking photos without permission. Tresspass laws in most cities apply. It is illegal for you, as an 18 year old, to knowingly expose yourself to a minor (one who is under the age of 18). You should have immediately sought to clothe youself once you discovered a minor was watching you, rather than invite her to become an audience.

A first offence lewd and lascivious conduct in front of a minor child would probably get you probation and community service and a permanent record. A second offense, more like a year in jail. And don't rest easily yet, the statute of limitations gives this girl's parents one to two years to decide if they want to prosecute you for this offense. You better hope they don't talk this around to their friends because you can bet one of them will encourage them to prosecute. Got a good attorney?

3. Is it wrong for me to allow her to see me this way?

You bet, for the reasons listed above. Call your local police department for the statute numbers that apply.

4. Mind you, I didn't get aroused or anything like that. To me, she was just a cute kid, nothing more.

Just from the tone of your post, you obviously enjoying the attention. I don't think you are a sickie, you obviously don't give much thought to your actions or their consequences. That's what's got your girlfiend upset. She cannot trust you to behave in a reasonable manner, especially when such tempting circumstances present themselves.

Your post wreaks of a desire to have someone validate your behavior so I will go no further because I feel your girlfriend is correct by being repulsed by your behavior. You better learn how to act in these kinds of situations in the future. Where minors are involved, police take you to jail first, ask questions later.

As far as the camera, if you had an ounce of sense you would have insisted on paying her for the film and taking it. You should have gone into the house, gotten dryed off and dressed, and gone to her parents and reported her trespass. Then you should have demanded the film in exchange for not prosecuting. What kind of person wants naked pictures of themselves floating all over town? Do you want this 14 year old showing your naked pictures all over the neighborhood? DUH!!!

Your girlfriend is way too smart for you. I hope she can find a guy with more common sense. At the same time, I hope in the next two years, you do not get prosecuted for exposing yourself to a minor. In your defense, I think you sincerely did not know the gravity of what you were doing.

Now, do you still think she's blowing this out of proportion???

Tony,

I agree that Tod doesn't give enough thought to his actions. He should have never gone swimming in the nude in the first place, even if he thought he had privacy in his yard. However, regarding this 14 year old girl, I don't think she did anything wrong. I would imagine that any girl that age, given the opportunity, would take a look to see what older boys looks like. Tod should ask her to hand over the pictures she took, but keep in mind, it's her property.

Joe

From your post: 1. How could she be so upset with a 14 year old girl? A 14-year-old girl is only two years younger than your girlfriend. She is also old enough to know what is going on. You should have been on notice when you caught her sneaking pictures of you, she obviously was not just an innocent 14 year old. Give me a break!!! 2. Is it wrong for a girl to be curious about guys? No, but what she was doing was not only wrong but illegal. What you were doing was not only wrong but illegal. It is against the law to trespass onto somebody's property for the purpose of taking photos without permission. Tresspass laws in most cities apply. It is illegal for you, as an 18 year old, to knowingly expose yourself to a minor (one who is under the age of 18). You should have immediately sought to clothe youself once you discovered a minor was watching you, rather than invite her to become an audience. A first offence lewd and lascivious conduct in front of a minor child would probably get you probation and community service and a permanent record. A second offense, more like a year in jail. And don't rest easily yet, the statute of limitations gives this girl's parents one to two years to decide if they want to prosecute you for this offense. You better hope they don't talk this around to their friends because you can bet one of them will encourage them to prosecute. Got a good attorney? 3. Is it wrong for me to allow her to see me this way? You bet, for the reasons listed above. Call your local police department for the statute numbers that apply. 4. Mind you, I didn't get aroused or anything like that. To me, she was just a cute kid, nothing more. Just from the tone of your post, you obviously enjoying the attention. I don't think you are a sickie, you obviously don't give much thought to your actions or their consequences. That's what's got your girlfiend upset. She cannot trust you to behave in a reasonable manner, especially when such tempting circumstances present themselves.

Your post wreaks of a desire to have someone validate your behavior so I will go no further because I feel your girlfriend is correct by being repulsed by your behavior. You better learn how to act in these kinds of situations in the future. Where minors are involved, police take you to jail first, ask questions later. As far as the camera, if you had an ounce of sense you would have insisted on paying her for the film and taking it. You should have gone into the house, gotten dryed off and dressed, and gone to her parents and reported her trespass. Then you should have demanded the film in exchange for not prosecuting. What kind of person wants naked pictures of themselves floating all over town? Do you want this 14 year old showing your naked pictures all over the neighborhood? DUH!!!

Your girlfriend is way too smart for you. I hope she can find a guy with more common sense. At the same time, I hope in the next two years, you do not get prosecuted for exposing yourself to a minor. In your defense, I think you sincerely did not know the gravity of what you were doing.

Now, do you still think she's blowing this out of proportion???

i dont agree with tony nor the other one

i do agree da tits nobody's business dat u go skini deepin in ur own back yard

an its nobody's f.. problem dat u walk naked in front of a perverted horny kid

if her parents wanna sue you just sue them for takin picture of u illegaly

anf ##### what the others say

dats what i think