hairy body, what do u have to say girls ????

i was just wandering

iam a hairy guy, i mean on my chest and on my back

and i tought gettin a epilation session , cause

i feal dat most of girls dont like this in a guy

im not ugly, more kinda cute, and iam not chubby

neitheir

but i think iam to hairry

ehat do yalll girls think about it ???

what should i do ???

iam lost yo

greg

Hi Greg,

Personally, I like the hairy chest. The only places in which too much hairiness turns me off is on a man's shoulders or above the collar bone on his neck.

Yeah, a hairy back can be a turn-off too. I don't honestly like the way it looks but I enjoy the way it feels when the lights are off for cuddling time.

In all truthfulness, however, once I'm hooked on a guy I don't really notice those things. I'll take a hairy gentlemen over a smoothed jerk anyday.

The wonderful thing about everybody being different is that there is someone for everyone. If we all looked exactly the same, then one person would have everybody in the world and that would never work. Just be happy with the way you are, you are that way for a reason. While I don't personally prefer hair, I know many women who think that it is great, so I wouldn't let this be a question anymore. Good luck.

i was just wandering iam a hairy guy, i mean on my chest and on my back and i tought gettin a epilation session , cause i feal dat most of girls dont like this in a guy im not ugly, more kinda cute, and iam not chubby neitheir but i think iam to hairry ehat do yalll girls think about it ??? what should i do ??? iam lost yo greg

I used to say that I would NEVER go out with a guy with a hairy back, and then I met my boyfriend, who is really hairy front and back.... and I LOVE it!! He drives me wild and something I thought was a turn off now turns me on. It's weird, but there you go. But it's not where his hair is, but the kind of person he is that turns me on.

If guys worried more about treating their women with respect and care and love, and less about how much money they make or what they look like, they'd find themselves a lot more popular with the ladies.

I would like to say don't do anything with your body hair (believe me it hurts!). I have quite small breasts but I am resisting the current trend to get them enlarged because I believe that if I'm not happy with the outside, it means that I have to work on something on the inside.

Well stated Aria.

Love looks to the heart!

Taressa

But it's not where his hair is, but the kind of person he is that turns me on.

If guys worried more about treating their women with respect and care and love, and less about how much money they make or what they look like, they'd find themselves a lot more popular with the ladies. I believe that if I'm not happy with the outside, it means that I have to work on something on the inside.