what do you do when your best friend hates you because who your with?

Tillygrl

I feel like Ive really got my self in a bad spot. My best friend had been going out with this guy for about a month and during that month i got to be good friends with him. She lied to him about a lot and really treated him badly. When they broke up all she did was say how much she hated him. She swore to me that she didnt like him anymore and it was a nothing relationship. Now Im going out with him and the two of us have really fallen hard for eachother. I didnt tell my friend at first because I knew it would hurt her and when I was going to tell her the next thing I knew was shes not over him yet... so then I couldnt. The last thing I wanted to to was hurt her.... but I love him. She found out yestorday from another source and she hates me now. She had even joked about him and I hooking up not long ago. I dont understand how she could hate me for this. I understand her being upset... but she doesnt want anything to do with me. Shes been causing scenes at school and lying about having to go to the hospital for mental help over this. What do I do?!

This girl is not your friend.. she is very immature.. although I can understand you feeling some guilt for being with her ex.. it happens! My friends and I used to do that all the time when we were young.. she sounds like she is just trying to get attention from someone... that is why she lies to begin with.. Take my advice on this one you are better off without her in your life if she is going to turn on you because you are happy.. She really didn't care about the guy, she is just using this to make you feel guilty for being happy with someone while she is alone... Good luck with it all and keep me update.. If you are truly happy and in love... don't let her come between you and your man... Most real friends will eventually get over it and come back into your life... PS it sounds like she might really Need to be committed for other problems....