torn between two

Well, this might be kind of long, I hope I have enough space. I have never been more confused. It's about two boys in my life. One I have known for over two years and has been my loving boyfriend for the last four months. I'll call him Johnny. This past Saturday night I went to a party, and to your surprize I cannot remember quite everything. Well, so it happens I ended up kissing another boy, and cheating on Johnny. The problem was, this boy I kissed, I'll call him Joe, I really started to like, and he started liking me too. He said he doesn't know how, but I really started to get to him. Joe is going away to college begining of August, or late July. And I really still like Johnny. I told Johnny tonight that I had cheated on him, I cried my eyes out while doing it, saying sorry. He looked very hurt. I still care about him so much. Although I like this new boy so so much. I don't know what will happen, if you have any advice on what I have told you, please help. Thank you.

I think you need to take a step back and really look at what you want in life.. If boyfriend #1 meant so much then you wouldn't have kissed boy #2.... If I were you I would just take some time off from both of them and have a good time.. It is not all about being in a relationship all the time and when we are confused about it.. and I am sure he is as well.. Just take a breather and see what happens between you.. He might not forgive you, but maybe you will find out that you guys were not right to begin with or you wouldn't have been kissing someone else... Good luck with it all...