High expectations?

Somewhat Healed

Somewhat Healed

I posted a while ago about a girl who I went to the prom with. We started to see each other, we sleeped together and I thought she was my girlfriend. According to one of her friend, it isn't true. She told her that we were just "hanging out together". Please note that I don't have anything against hanging out or one night sex but I thought we were more. In the many nights we spent together I used to say sometimes "I love you" in her ear while kissing but she didn't say anything. Well, she responded but it was physical, I mean that as I said this she started to kiss with more passion. One day I was tired of this and I asked her right away : "Do you love me?". She said it was something very hard for her to say, I took it cool and I said "It's okay dear, I understand".

I don't want to sound macho or anything but I feel like a pussy when I want to know if she loves me, is that normal?

Should I ask her if she consider us a couple? To me it's very important because I don't see myself putting my tongue anymore on a juicy clitoris of someone that doesn't loves me back.

If all she wants is sex, then good, but I don't want to put my heart in that. I need to know on which feet to dance. I would heal rapidly of a break-up now but I know i'm slowly falling for her and it grows everyday...

We've been together for only one week and I guess that my expectations are way too high...

Should I wait or should I simply ask her if I present her to my relatives as my friend or a girlfriend??

Thanks for the advice

Your expectations are Way to HIGH for 1 week.. I can't believe that you are sleeping together already... why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?? That may be the way she is seeing it... How much time have you spent with this girl???

she had sex with you in 1 week? that is kinda messed up....this is the kinda girl u would wanna just sleep with....LOVE my ass.

I posted a while ago about a girl who I went to the prom with. We started to see each other, we sleeped together and I thought she was my girlfriend. According to one of her friend, it isn't true. She told her that we were just "hanging out together". Please note that I don't have anything against hanging out or one night sex but I thought we were more. In the many nights we spent together I used to say sometimes "I love you" in her ear while kissing but she didn't say anything. Well, she responded but it was physical, I mean that as I said this she started to kiss with more passion. One day I was tired of this and I asked her right away : "Do you love me?". She said it was something very hard for her to say, I took it cool and I said "It's okay dear, I understand".

I don't want to sound macho or anything but I feel like a pussy when I want to know if she loves me, is that normal? Should I ask her if she consider us a couple? To me it's very important because I don't see myself putting my tongue anymore on a juicy clitoris of someone that doesn't loves me back. If all she wants is sex, then good, but I don't want to put my heart in that. I need to know on which feet to dance. I would heal rapidly of a break-up now but I know i'm slowly falling for her and it grows everyday... We've been together for only one week and I guess that my expectations are way too high...

Should I wait or should I simply ask her if I present her to my relatives as my friend or a girlfriend?? Thanks for the advice

Somewhat Damaged

We spent alot time together (it's been only a week but we were always together) and BTW I don't see anything wrong with having sex after one week. I would like to know why you are against it...

So to answer my question, what should I do?

Thank you for the advice, since Tony is gone we'll need more people who can think deeper than "LOVE MY ASS"... (yeah I know, that crack was cheap but i'm so pissed!)

Your expectations are Way to HIGH for 1 week.. I can't believe that you are sleeping together already... why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?? That may be the way she is seeing it... How much time have you spent with this girl???
Somewhat Healed

Who the hell are you to judge me and this girl??? If I didn't care about her I wouldn't even have posted here. She's very nice and fun and it was done in respect and were both having a good time. Now, what's bad with this? I don't see her as a sexual object at all. Not everybody shares your vision of love, you should know that. Your post was crap, ADVICE MY ASS (like you said).

Next time please think before responding... or better yet open your mind a little bit, it shouldn't hurt. BTW Tony was awesome!

(Yes, this post was rude and i'm proud of it)

she had sex with you in 1 week? that is kinda messed up....this is the kinda girl u would wanna just sleep with....LOVE my ass.

Well good for you then

Who the hell are you to judge me and this girl??? If I didn't care about her I wouldn't even have posted here. She's very nice and fun and it was done in respect and were both having a good time. Now, what's bad with this? I don't see her as a sexual object at all. Not everybody shares your vision of love, you should know that. Your post was crap, ADVICE MY ASS (like you said).

Next time please think before responding... or better yet open your mind a little bit, it shouldn't hurt. BTW Tony was awesome! (Yes, this post was rude and i'm proud of it)

Calm down doll.. There is nothing wrong with sleeping with someone the first week.. Most everyone has done it at one time or the other.. Just give it a little more time to grow and see what happens. Don't trap yourself into Just Being Friends if you are caring about this girl.. If you have feelings for her persue them, not too pushy... but let her know that you do want to be with her.. after a time if this doesn't work out you might want to think about moving on.. but since it has only been a week give it more time (and what I was getting at about sleeping with her was that it sometimes brings emotions into the relationship that would normally take longer to happen.. because you would have waited to have sex...) Good luck...

Well good for you then?? What kind of response is that.. you want to talk about what Tony said to other people and that is all the come back you have??? I don't think you picked the wrong person to say anything about in my opinion.... Or should we say you "Opened up the Wrong CAN of WORMS".. I don't know you or much about you and haven't seen you on here much, but I think that you might want to watch what you do say to the regulars that are here and do really care about what happens to other people.. I have't heard one bit of advice that you have given that has been worth listening to.... and if you have anything to say in return to this than GOOD FOR YOU!!

Somewhat Healed

Thank you, I truly appreciate your advice and it's nice to see that i'm not the only one who disliked nick's reply. With this girl, I'll take it easy while showing interest (like you said) if you're curious to know.

Continue your great work, you're helpfull...

(I admit I freaked out a little bit with this story but there's nothing I hate more than being judged. I'll follow LoveAngel's spirit and watch my words next time...)

THE END :p

Calm down doll.. There is nothing wrong with sleeping with someone the first week.. Most everyone has done it at one time or the other.. Just give it a little more time to grow and see what happens. Don't trap yourself into Just Being Friends if you are caring about this girl.. If you have feelings for her persue them, not too pushy... but let her know that you do want to be with her.. after a time if this doesn't work out you might want to think about moving on.. but since it has only been a week give it more time (and what I was getting at about sleeping with her was that it sometimes brings emotions into the relationship that would normally take longer to happen.. because you would have waited to have sex...) Good luck...