is this girls logic messed up or is it me?

Hey, my ex gf and I decided to keep see eachother but see other people at the same time. We were both going out with different people and not spending as much with eachother, etc. Anyway Monday I was with dave steph and britt. Me and steph flirted the whole time and it was fun. I was thinking of jaime but whatever, i was tryin to have fun. Anyway we were wrestling on the bed with dave and britt in the rom, and i ended up on top of her and she said kiss me. I thought about how jaime was probably doing the same thing and how i cant flirt majorly with someone i wouldnt kiss and dis her liek that and how she dumped me in the first place and a lot of other thigns but then I kissed steph. DUring it I didnt really enjoy it, she was good but jaime kept popping in my mind and afterwards i felt like i cheated on jaime but i didnt know why. Anyway that night jaime found out and we got into a fight and she said that she waws sooo jealous but that she didnt believe i could do that. If i really did love her (and i do) I wouldnt have kissed her and waited for jaime. She says she never wants to kiss or be more then frineds with me again, and she doesn't believe that i love her anmore. First of all is jaime dumb as ##### or am i being an insesitive bitch? Second what can I do to make her chnge her mind and show her that i do love her and how can i get her back?

Thanx,

DT

Jaime is a, in your words, dumb ass #####. Don't you dare waste your time on a self centered, selfish girl like that, forget her! Go find someone who isn't so whiney! Hope I've been inspirational! G'bye!

Hey, my ex gf and I decided to keep see eachother but see other people at the same time. We were both going out with different people and not spending as much with eachother, etc. Anyway Monday I was with dave steph and britt. Me and steph flirted the whole time and it was fun. I was thinking of jaime but whatever, i was tryin to have fun. Anyway we were wrestling on the bed with dave and britt in the rom, and i ended up on top of her and she said kiss me. I thought about how jaime was probably doing the same thing and how i cant flirt majorly with someone i wouldnt kiss and dis her liek that and how she dumped me in the first place and a lot of other thigns but then I kissed steph. DUring it I didnt really enjoy it, she was good but jaime kept popping in my mind and afterwards i felt like i cheated on jaime but i didnt know why. Anyway that night jaime found out and we got into a fight and she said that she waws sooo jealous but that she didnt believe i could do that. If i really did love her (and i do) I wouldnt have kissed her and waited for jaime. She says she never wants to kiss or be more then frineds with me again, and she doesn't believe that i love her anmore. First of all is jaime dumb as ##### or am i being an insesitive bitch? Second what can I do to make her chnge her mind and show her that i do love her and how can i get her back? Thanx, DT