too quiet

my boyfriend is too quiet. He shows no emotion towards me to let me know that he's actually into me. On the phone, I'm the only one talking and it seems like im just sitting there talking to myself. When we go out somewhere on the weekends, we barely even talk. The only way he will tell me something is through e-mail and that bugs. i dont know what to do.please give me some advice.

If your boyfriend is unable to communication and that's what you want, there is NO WAY you can ever have a constructive relationship with him.

It never ceases to amaze me the number of women who actually think they can change a man. This man is the way he is, take it or leave it.

You are obviously not getting very important needs met by this guy. He is NOT the only man in the world. There are millions of ladies who would absolutely love a quiet dude like this but you are not one of them. Move on!!!

What further amazes me is that you have listed several spectacular reasons for NEVER going out on a second date with someone, particularly for a person like you who likes verbal exchange and expressions of emotion. If he is so quiet and unexpressive, how did he advance to becomming your full-fledged, full-time boyfriend???

Amazing!!!

Dont give up so soom. I used to be like your boyfriend because I had alot of trouble trusting people and was very insecure. It took a special guy who cared about me and that showed me I could trust him that helped me come out of my shell. So my advise is for you to show him that you care about him and tell him that you feel as though he is not interested in you since he does not keep up his half of the conversation. If that doesn't make him open up, or if your sex life leaves something to be desired, then dump him and move on. Best of Luck

my boyfriend is too quiet. He shows no emotion towards me to let me know that he's actually into me. On the phone, I'm the only one talking and it seems like im just sitting there talking to myself. When we go out somewhere on the weekends, we barely even talk. The only way he will tell me something is through e-mail and that bugs. i dont know what to do.please give me some advice.