COMMUNICATION, i need to feel confident that she will tell whats on her mind, if shes upset etc

Marc

Hi, my name is Marc,

let me start off by telling everyone that i love my girlfriend with all my heart. She makes me the most happiest guy in the world, i feel appreciated and cared for. i appreciate all of this, and want to be with her for a very, very long time. hopefully married one day. Ok i should let everyone know that im 19 and shes 17, im her first boyfriend and shes my 4th, we've been going out for 6 months, i know its short but i've been through 3 previous relationships and during all the heart break i've been through, where my heart has been repeatively ripped out, stamped on, bounced off the wall and then place back in my heart again, i've realized what love is, so i am actually thankful for having been heart broken so many times. i've also become more aware of what i want in a relationship and I 've found about 90% of it in my her. 90% because nothing is perfect, we have our ups and downs as well as our differences, but she is perfect to me. our relationship is very mature, we spend time with each other's family and what not, like xmas and chinese new year, we get our work done and get good marks, we hit 3rd base but we want to wait til were married. from experience and just this gut feeling inside of me, i JUST KNOW shes the one for me, i just feel it! i can't explain it! geez! I value our relationship sao much because i know a relationship like this is one that is so unique that you know theres not one like it. sorry im blabbing but i feel good, expressing all of this to everyone. we have our differences but we've over come them all each time, each obstacle, big small whatever, and im confident that our love will prevail through all.

over the past 6 months i have really got to know her, i know if shes feeling down and she can sense it in me too. on many occasions when i sense something is wrong, or something is bothering her i would pick it right aaway and ask her, she would be hesitant at first but will tell me eventually, and then she would feel better. whatever it is i stress to her that she can tell me, i love her and im not gonna run away. this past weekend i felt this vibe from her that something is bothering her, i know something was because of what she was projecting to me, by her body language and her short responses and in her eyes. so i asked her if she was ok, she said she was ok. but still her body language and this resonating vibe from her told me something is bother her. she was quiet and said little,(she usually has things to say) so i asked after about 30 min whats wrong. she said , nothing, nothing is wrong. at this point i felt really bad for asking her again, but i couldn't help but ask again. what she was telling me did not match up with what she was projecting to me. i felt bad too because me asking again and again seems as though i dont believe her. but past instances there was something bothering her. i dont know what to do when shes like that. I tell her its ok to be mad at me, tell me how she feels about something, anything , i just want her to tell me , communicate to me whats on her mind because i feel left out in the dark and very distant to her when shes like this. but i still acted very loving to her, i hugged her (but got a kinda half there response) and i tried to make her laugh. eventually she will tell me, and all will be ok, but i know this will happen again. and it has, this weekend. i know something is bothering her, same symptoms,

im sorry this is long, but i dont know what to do and i need some advice, am i going about it right, is it me?( i feel like it is when she says nothing) how do i get her to tell me how she feels when she is upset or even the dumbest thing bother her, (i know she cant tell me all but this is imp[ortant to me cause i feel left out in the dark at times lik ethis and it kinda hurts, it sounds stupid but it does) I love her dearly and wish that she can just tell me whats bothering her, rather than keeping it to herself and acting upset and then when i ask her whats wrong, tell me me that theres nothing wrong.

HOW DO I GET THROUGH THIS? thank you all for reading this, and any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hi, my name is Marc, let me start off by telling everyone that i love my girlfriend with all my heart. She makes me the most happiest guy in the world, i feel appreciated and cared for. i appreciate all of this, and want to be with her for a very, very long time. hopefully married one day. Ok i should let everyone know that im 19 and shes 17, im her first boyfriend and shes my 4th, we've been going out for 6 months, i know its short but i've been through 3 previous relationships and during all the heart break i've been through, where my heart has been repeatively ripped out, stamped on, bounced off the wall and then place back in my heart again, i've realized what love is, so i am actually thankful for having been heart broken so many times. i've also become more aware of what i want in a relationship and I 've found about 90% of it in my her. 90% because nothing is perfect, we have our ups and downs as well as our differences, but she is perfect to me. our relationship is very mature, we spend time with each other's family and what not, like xmas and chinese new year, we get our work done and get good marks, we hit 3rd base but we want to wait til were married. from experience and just this gut feeling inside of me, i JUST KNOW shes the one for me, i just feel it! i can't explain it! geez! I value our relationship sao much because i know a relationship like this is one that is so unique that you know theres not one like it. sorry im blabbing but i feel good, expressing all of this to everyone. we have our differences but we've over come them all each time, each obstacle, big small whatever, and im confident that our love will prevail through all. ** over the past 6 months i have really got to know her, i know if shes feeling down and she can sense it in me too. on many occasions when i sense something is wrong, or something is bothering her i would pick it right aaway and ask her, she would be hesitant at first but will tell me eventually, and then she would feel better. whatever it is i stress to her that she can tell me, i love her and im not gonna run away. this past weekend i felt this vibe from her that something is bothering her, i know something was because of what she was projecting to me, by her body language and her short responses and in her eyes. so i asked her if she was ok, she said she was ok. but still her body language and this resonating vibe from her told me something is bother her. she was quiet and said little,(she usually has things to say) so i asked after about 30 min whats wrong. she said , nothing, nothing is wrong. at this point i felt really bad for asking her again, but i couldn't help but ask again. what she was telling me did not match up with what she was projecting to me. i felt bad too because me asking again and again seems as though i dont believe her. but past instances there was something bothering her. i dont know what to do when shes like that. I tell her its ok to be mad at me, tell me how she feels about something, anything , i just want her to tell me , communicate to me whats on her mind because i feel left out in the dark and very distant to her when shes like this. but i still acted very loving to her, i hugged her (but got a kinda half there response) and i tried to make her laugh. eventually she will tell me, and all will be ok, but i know this will happen again. and it has, this weekend. i know something is bothering her, same symptoms, im sorry this is long, but i dont know what to do and i need some advice, am i going about it right, is it me?( i feel like it is when she says nothing) how do i get her to tell me how she feels when she is upset or even the dumbest thing bother her, (i know she cant tell me all but this is imp[ortant to me cause i feel left out in the dark at times lik ethis and it kinda hurts, it sounds stupid but it does) I love her dearly and wish that she can just tell me whats bothering her, rather than keeping it to herself and acting upset and then when i ask her whats wrong, tell me me that theres nothing wrong. HOW DO I GET THROUGH THIS? thank you all for reading this, and any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hi marc!

Not pressuring her is the best thing that you can do. And it sounds like you are doing very well with that. She will open up to you just as soon as she feels comfortable about loving you. Just keep reassuring her that you will be there to listen to whatever she has to say. Tell her that you love her. You said that you want to marry her someday. Does she know that? Just keep doing things that show how you feel about her. Compliment her. Instead of using the phrase, "What's wrong", ask her if there is anything you can do to make her feel better. Keep doing things to make her laugh. Have fun doing things together. Women like to talk about feelings. But they have to feel comfortable with the people they talk to. And then there is the dreaded PMS. It really is a hormonal thing that can really play around with a woman's emotions. Get to know when that time of the month comes for her, and tread lightly on those days.