dates

steve johnson

steve johnson

i love this girl at school and we will call her (beckie) to save embarrasment. i asked her to the prom a few days ago and she would have gone but she had asked another lad earlier that day. one of her best friends tells me that she likes me but like the other person too. i dont know what to do as i see her every day and i lovee her so much

i love this girl at school and we will call her (beckie) to save embarrasment. i asked her to the prom a few days ago and she would have gone but she had asked another lad earlier that day. one of her best friends tells me that she likes me but like the other person too. i dont know what to do as i see her every day and i lovee her so much

First of all, i understand how you feel about this girl. However, if she's confused as to who she has feelings for, then you should back off until she decides. Save yourself the pain (just in case she chooses the "other lad"). But you might want to try spending some time with her and when the time is right, you can tell her how you feel. As for the prom thing, the prom is really no big deal so even if you two don't go to the prom together, you can still ask the girl if she wants to dance. good luck!

Hi!

Go to the prom stag. And ask her to dance.