Is this normal??

Bobbo

I used to think me and my girlfriend were very close. But then she broke up with me and I had no idea why. She still won't tell me the real story and I know she is a compulsive liar. Anyways, lately she has been very slutty, and sleeping around with a few of my friends. I read that girls go through what they call a "slut stage", but I was wondering if this normal or not. I still love her very much, but it hurts me when I find out that she's been sleeping around. Is she just trying to make me mad or jealous, or is there something else that I'm not seeing here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

I of course can't tell you why she broke up with you. It could be possible that she really does not have a reason aside from she wanted out. Maybe she is not telling you in order to save your feelings. As for the slut stage she seems to be in at the moment....I have been there. Some women when fresh out of a relationship feel the need to reasure themselves that they are still attractive and would not have a problem finding another relationship. Other women are so used to having physical contact they look for it wherever they can find it. They also may want to delve into some of the sexual cravings they had when they were in a relationship. It is hard to nail it down because every woman is different. I did not consider myself a slut when I was freshly out of a relationship. I would have been a slut if I had kept doing it. It does not last and she will stop. Not to be cruel but I don't think she is trying to make you jealous by doing this. This is just about her. Hope this was of a little assistance.

I used to think me and my girlfriend were very close. But then she broke up with me and I had no idea why. She still won't tell me the real story and I know she is a compulsive liar. Anyways, lately she has been very slutty, and sleeping around with a few of my friends. I read that girls go through what they call a "slut stage", but I was wondering if this normal or not. I still love her very much, but it hurts me when I find out that she's been sleeping around. Is she just trying to make me mad or jealous, or is there something else that I'm not seeing here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.